Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket 2 shaking and went into gimbal protect mode with wide len
3204 4 2020-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ftUVu6CoYtQR
New
Vietnam

Hi all. Just got my PK2 for 1 week. After the latest firmware update, my Pk2 got shaking while attached stock wide angle lens and went into gimbal protection mode when moving and taking shots. Without wide len attached, it works just fine. Please advise DJI.
2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue with your DJI Pocket 2. For us to be able to assist you further, may I have a video showing the response of the gimbal or the issue? Thank you.
2020-11-21
Use props
Marauderz
lvl.2
  • >>>
Malaysia

Yeah.. they didn't quite fix the problem with the wide angle lens. The main difference after applying the 30th Oct firmware is that when you feel it vibrating, gently stop it with your finger and it should stop... Hopefully the next firmware fully takes care of this issue..
2020-11-22
Use props
Enrique Mancera
New
Venezuela

My DJI Pocket 2 was also working great until the new firmware update, after the update the Pocket 2 ins't able to maintain a stable video when is set on a tripod, it induces a terrible shake that makes the videos useless. Should I send it back to B&H or wait for a new firmware?
2021-1-9
Use props
Marauderz
lvl.2
  • >>>
Malaysia

When you put the wide angle lens on the camera, does it say "Wide Angle Lens Attached" ? If it doesn't you need to email DJI support, from the older threads, it seems like it's a manufacturing defect.... they flipped the polarities of the magnets in the lens and thus the camera can't detect that it has a lens attached and won't apply more power to keep the head steady. You can test this by bringing a magnet of a magnet that'll attract the lens to the camera, and you'll see the message.

And if it's a physical magnetic switch thing.. a firmware update isn't going to fix this.. so.. send an email to DJI.

Here's the thread to reference
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 077&pid=2363296
2021-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules