Assistant 2 Mavic Wont Start
783 10 2020-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

Trying to fresh install Assistant 2 and it wont start after software installs. I log in and sign up for the menus but it never sees Mavic.

The USB cable is good as I see the file dir when the mavic boots up.

I have removed and reinstalled a few times. Win 10 OS.
2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Exact Science. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Pro and the DJI Assistant 2 on your computer. For us to be able to assist you further, may I know what is the version of the software you had installed on your computer? In addition, were you able to isolate and check if it also has the same response when we connect the remote to the computer? Thank you.
2020-11-21
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you get the Assistant recognize the Mavic ? If yes,was the function menu visible?
2020-11-22
Use props
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-21 23:26
Hello there Exact Science. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Pro and the DJI Assistant 2 on your computer. For us to be able to assist you further, may I know what is the version of the software you had installed on your computer? In addition, were you able to isolate and check if it also has the same response when we connect the remote to the computer? Thank you.

Win 10 and I dont have remote computer just trying to update firmware
2020-11-25
Use props
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

Exact Science Posted at 11-25 16:01
Win 10 and I dont have remote computer just trying to update firmware

What do you mean connect remote to computer?

Connect controller via usb?

I dont have any unknown devices in device manger
2020-11-25
Use props
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

Peterx Posted at 11-22 10:50
Did you get the Assistant recognize the Mavic ? If yes,was the function menu visible?

No still does not recognize.
2020-11-25
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Exact Science Posted at 11-25 16:04
No still does not recognize.

Does device manager show that a USB port is installed correctly ?

sounds like a driver issue.
2020-11-26
Use props
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

crash1sttime Posted at 11-26 11:23
Does device manager show that a USB port is installed correctly ?

sounds like a driver issue.

As previously stated it does NOT. No exception in device mgr running win 10.  Files show up in Explore and I can access and read them but assistant does not start.
2020-11-26
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Exact Science Posted at 11-26 14:33
As previously stated it does NOT. No exception in device mgr running win 10.  Files show up in Explore and I can access and read them but assistant does not start.

Didnt see where you previously stated, might be going blind from the white pages.

If you dont get a ba dink when you plug in the cable then either your USB socket on the quad is faulty or your USB plugs on the computer are faulty.

As i cant be bothered to re read the thread, try the cable in an android phone (or IOS) and see if it recognises that
2020-11-30
Use props
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

crash1sttime Posted at 11-30 06:50
Didnt see where you previously stated, might be going blind from the white pages.

If you dont get a ba dink when you plug in the cable then either your USB socket on the quad is faulty or your USB plugs on the computer are faulty.

Yes that is fine as I can see the files on the msd and yes I get bla dump..or whatever.

Since I see the files that is good, even tried other cables of course and the cable works to a A phone.

Thanks for weeding this out with all the reading..
2020-12-2
Use props
nds2012
New

United States

Hello, very similar issue, I believe. I am trying to run the assistant (Mavic version) to calibrate the vision sensors. I get to the screen where the calibration marks should be but instead, it is a white screen. I have checked cables, usb3.0 and additionally reinstalled and updated firmware.  I have multiple screens and have tried running on one screen. Nothing. Where it asks what size screen it is undetectable. I manually enter the dimensions (multiple ways as it's not entirely clear)
Is there in fact a driver available? I can read files and download them. And even run the simulator in the Assistant software.
I know with my Samsung phone, when I connect it via USB to my computer there's an option on the phone whether I want to run as file transfer or other (can't remember exactly) but I am wondering if there is a similar situation going on. Just because files can transfer might not mean anything. IDK, just brainstorming.  Halp!
2020-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules