o(^-^)o
Nooky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello together,

here comes our next Video / Review about the new DJI MINI 2 Camera-Drone

This is a completly legal range test of the new DJI MINI 2 OcueSync system.

In Germany, drone law says that only VLOS (line of sight) flights are allowed - but there are exceptions:

• If a drone is below 250 gramm and if you have a visual system (like FPV goggles or an app) and if you keep the flight maximum height below 30 meters, you are allowed to fly a drone even out of sight: drone law germany - details

Video is in German - as always (sorry)

Feel free to LIKE and COMMENT our video as well as to SUBSCRIBE our CHANNEL

Enjoy the Video!

More details about drone law and drone reviews from us:

2020-11-22
Use props
djiuser_mmShoOY1Hrg4
New

Germany

Hi, thanks for sharing the review. If I may ask a question, can we fly drones adjacent to rivers? For eg I live in Mannheim and I have neckar river close by. In the rules, it says we can't fly over federal waterways. What does that mean and include? All lakes and rivers?
2020-11-22
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

djiuser_mmShoOY1Hrg4 Posted at 11-22 05:06
Hi, thanks for sharing the review. If I may ask a question, can we fly drones adjacent to rivers? For eg I live in Mannheim and I have neckar river close by. In the rules, it says we can't fly over federal waterways. What does that mean and include? All lakes and rivers?

If you really well behaved do what is prescribed, then of course flying (100 meters)  above and around waterways, which includes the Rhine and Neckar, is also prohibited.

Federal waterway(Rhein)  There is a general operating ban 100m above and around federal waterways. You need an approval of the responsible authority for the operation.

Snapshot from From https://map2fly.flynex.de

2020-11-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2020-11-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Thanks for sharing
2020-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks good!
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nooky. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this video you have created for the DJI Mini 2. Just a reminder to please check all local policies and regulations before flying. The Fly Safe web portal ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=nav ) offers downloadable regulatory documents from various countries which have been collated by DJI. As relevant laws and regulations will be updated from time to time. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-11-22
Use props
Nooky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-22 19:40
Hello there Nooky. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this video you have created for the DJI Mini 2. Just a reminder to please check all local policies and regulations before flying. The Fly Safe web portal ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=nav ) offers downloadable regulatory documents from various countries which have been collated by DJI. As relevant laws and regulations will be updated from time to time. Thank you and fly safe always.

@DJI Stephen:

as mentioned in my text as well as in the video, everything is 100% legal and in compliance with the German Drone law!
2020-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules