DJI Pocket 2 Odd Behaviours, Design Issues and Fixes
2399 8 2020-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdH
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hope everyone is keeping well.

It's the second lockdown here in the UK so I thought, what better way to spend my time to shoot a quick video of the odd issues I've seen after using the Pocket 2 for almost 3 weeks.

The majority of this video is regarding the jittering of the gimbal head which I didn't notice until some of you guys pointed out to me in my previous videos. You can see that the Pocket 2 head jitters quite a lot for interval of less than 2 second which is quite evident on the viewfinder. However, you can see that it doesn't affect the final outcome.

Next I talked about the proper way of storing the Pocket 2 and my additional step to make sure it's more secure.

Hope you will find this useful and thanks for checking in.

2020-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Not really sure what to think of this video.
I did watch it but you could have made a 30s video with the same information
2020-11-22
Use props
EdH
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-22 12:46
Not really sure what to think of this video.
I did watch it but you could have made a 30s video with the same information

Thanks.

I was just trying to demonstrate the different scenario by varying the shooting interval. I will take this on board for my future videos.
2020-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

EdH Posted at 11-22 14:38
Thanks.

I was just trying to demonstrate the different scenario by varying the shooting interval. I will take this on board for my future videos.

I think it would have worked better if you told a bit more about what is going on
2020-11-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-11-23
Use props
Alevpi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

My head does the same when I look at moving clouds...
2020-11-23
Use props
EdH
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Alevpi Posted at 11-23 22:25
My head does the same when I look at moving clouds...

LOL. Not sure whether that can be fixed by firmware?
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, EdH. As previously mentioned in another post, the jittering phenomenon is part of the normal gimbal movement and should not affect the end result produced by the DJI Pocket 2. Anyway, thanks for sharing some tips and tricks for the DJI Pocket. Cheers!
2020-11-27
Use props
EdH
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-27 02:35
Hi, EdH. As previously mentioned in another post, the jittering phenomenon is part of the normal gimbal movement and should not affect the end result produced by the DJI Pocket 2. Anyway, thanks for sharing some tips and tricks for the DJI Pocket. Cheers!

Hi, I just want to share this out so that new buyers will not panicked and return their Pocket 2 thinking they got afaulty one.
2020-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules