460 3 2020-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0wZiRVZwQQOj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131860 ft
Israel

Hello,
ActiveTrack Mission is available for mavic mini or mavic mini 2 ?
if no what i can use for this feature in the mavic mini.

regards Yakir
2020-11-22
Use props
Super pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174905 ft
Russia

None of the Mini versions have obstacle detection sensors when flying in a horizontal direction, so it is not advisable to add the ActiveTrack function for it. Control the Mini manually if you want it to remain safe and sound.
2020-11-22
Use props
djiuser_0wZiRVZwQQOj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131860 ft
Israel

Super pilot Posted at 11-22 13:06
None of the Mini versions have obstacle detection sensors when flying in a horizontal direction, so it is not advisable to add the ActiveTrack function for it. Control the Mini manually if you want it to remain safe and sound.

I know , but need to know if active track support mini ...
2020-11-22
Use props
MiFrDr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297995 ft
Germany

Hello Yakir,  there is a 3rd party app called "Dronelink". In their latest beta version follow-mode is included. This looks quite promising:    I am using dronelink and I like the 'on the fly functions', like 360 panorama as well as the possibility to do mission pre planning in the web app of dronelink. It takes some time to understand the way it works and I still have to learn a lot, myself, but there are very good video tutorials available. There is some risk in it, because you will lose DJI warranty, when there would be an accident during flight with the dronelink app.    I did not try follow-mode in dronelink beta yet, because the old iPad am currently using for flying has no GPS (the requirement for using follow-mode is that your smartphone has GPS included)  The price tag for dronelink app is $20 one-time fee for "hobbyist plan".  Enjoy your DJI flights!   Best Regards Michael

Remark: Dronlink is not yet available for Mavic Mini 2 (Support in DJI SDK missing)
2020-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules