Can Raveneye work alone with a camera without a RSC2?
4568 4 2020-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ikZbV6IQVSfO
lvl.1

Canada

I have both RSC2 and Raveneye. I want to use Raveneye stand alone with my Canon camera in some applications without using a RSC2. In the user's manual, it said it's possible. But actually it can not control the camera to stare and stop to take a video. Can only see the video image in the APP.

Can you please let me know how to do that?  Need a FW upgrade?

Thanks
Ian

2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thanks for your questions on the Raveneye.

Currently if we connect the Raveneye with the camera without the gimbal, it works on the image transmission but you need to control the camera by push the buttons on the camera, not the virtual button on the screen.

We have already forward this suggestion on our development team, please keep on eye on our future firmware updates.

Thanks!
2020-11-24
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Good ! And we need to be able to connect 3 devices (iOS and Android) for monitoring.
2020-11-24
Use props
djiuser_ikZbV6IQVSfO
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-24 04:54
Hello there, thanks for your questions on the Raveneye.

Currently if we connect the Raveneye with the camera without the gimbal, it works on the image transmission but you need to control the camera by push the buttons on the camera, not the virtual button on the screen.

Thanks. It would be a great feature if a Raveneye can control Cameras independently.
Just hope DJI can release this FW soon.

Ian
2020-11-24
Use props
djiuser_UimTxzPbjyAq
New

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-11-24 04:54
Hello there, thanks for your questions on the Raveneye.

Currently if we connect the Raveneye with the camera without the gimbal, it works on the image transmission but you need to control the camera by push the buttons on the camera, not the virtual button on the screen.

Is there any changes? can we control now camera without gimbal?
3-7 12:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules