Phantom vision 2 camera not working
4491 5 2020-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bellenie
New

Canada

Everything works except the camera keeeps "thinking" nothing showing up on iphone screen
2020-11-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

That sounds like nature's way of suggesting it's time to upgrade your equipment to something more modern.
Drones have come a very long way since the P2

2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bellenie.  I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 2 Vision and thank you for reaching out. The best way to help you with this issue is for you to send an email at support@dji.com . Thank you.
2020-11-22
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Two big problems with the P2V series these days

1)  Finding a mobile device that's compatible [solution:  get yourself a good tablet that's also about five years old or more]

2)  Finding a P2V series drone with a NAND chip that works correctly [solution:  flash the NAND]

It'll still fly fine with no FPV and/or no wifi provided nothing else is wrong with it.    Video will likely record fine.  Learn the lamp codes.  

Good luck
2020-11-24
Use props
BlairM
New

United States

I have exact problem with my Vision 2.  It use to work.  Pulled it out of storage, and now it doesn't, even with original iphone.
2021-2-13
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yes - storage will kill the FPV capability for the P2 and P3 series.  The P4 is different and can survive storage.  

You can flash the NAND yourself which will likely fix it.  https://phantompilots.com/thread ... tion-to-fix.145917/

Or OKSTUV on eBay will do it for you.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Repair- ... :g:yJUAAOSw9y1fe-jP

Try to start it up at least once per month to keep it working.

Good luck.
2021-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules