Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Apk osmo3 problems
590 2 2020-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JFX artwork
lvl.1

Spain

I have my Osmo3 since June, I have used it 2 times this summer with slow motion videos and the result was wonderful, without any problem when editing them on my pc.
3 weeks ago the application was updated and there the problems began. I personally went to the official store here in Madrid / Spain with my Osmo and showed the error, they did not understand why it happened, so they told me to expose my problem here
The slow motion videos are not seen on my pc, or any other, only in the application with Osmo3 turned on and connected.
No puedo editar los videos desde el propio editor de la aplicación ya que aparece un error, adjunto capturas de pantalla. He traducido con un traductor de google del español, espero que me comprendan y me ayuden ya que solo trabajo con videos en cámara lenta.
mi telefono es : Huawei p30 little
trabajo con videos en Slowmotion y ahora no puedo trabajar, estoy desesperado, por favor ayudenme.

Gracias

Screenshot_20201122_204356_com.whatsapp.jpg
Screenshot_20201122_204349_com.whatsapp.jpg
2020-11-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules