CASE CAS-5364968-L5D2W1
795 5 2020-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
camartinezg
lvl.1

Colombia

I need to know the status of the case CASE CAS-5364968-L5D2W1, nobody gives me an answer.  You can help me with this? please
tks

2020-11-22
Use props
camartinezg
lvl.1

Colombia

I have tried emails and chat with no response
2020-11-22
Use props
camartinezg
lvl.1

Colombia

CAS-5364968-L5D2W

I need to know the status of the case CAS-5364968-L5D2W1, nobody gives me an answer.  You can help me with this? please
I  tried with emails and chat with out response
tks
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

camartinezg Posted at 11-22 12:46
I need to know the status of the case CAS-5364968-L5D2W1, nobody gives me an answer.  You can help me with this? please
I  tried with emails and chat with out response
tks

Hi. I understand that time is of the essence and you wanted to know of the updates regarding your case.  I’m particularly sorry for the delay as I've fully confirmed that this case was created by your dealer.  We encourage you to get in touch with your dealer with the updates. I am very certain that your dealer will provide as soon as they become available.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-11-22
Use props
camartinezg
lvl.1

Colombia

Tks for Your answer.
How i can to contact this dealer?
It is possible to know which distributor has my case, I bought the glasses from a retailer but I also do not know the state of their part, I am alone with this issue.
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

camartinezg Posted at 11-22 15:17
Tks for Your answer.
How i can to contact this dealer?
It is possible to know which distributor has my case, I bought the glasses from a retailer but I also do not know the state of their part, I am alone with this issue.

As per check, your DJI FPV Goggles is a Chinese version and it was purchased from a dealer in China, according to DJI's after-sales policies, it can only enjoy the warranty in mainland China. You're recommended to contact your seller to help you send it back to the DJI China repair center for service. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules