Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Green band when editing video
867 5 2020-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NkIBqxPp8unL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72490 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I noticed that I'm not the only one with this problem but haven't find a solution so far. Every singke time that I edit a video it appeara with a broad green band at the right side. I guessed it is something related to the app or my mobile as the original bideo looks really nice.

Does anyone can help me?

Thank you
2020-11-22
Use props
djiuser_NkIBqxPp8unL
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Green band when editing video

Hi all,

I noticed that I'm not the only one with this problem but haven't find a solution so far. Every single time that I edit a video it appears with a broad green band at the right side. I guessed it is something related to the app or my mobile as the original video looks really nice.

Does anyone can help me?

Thank you
2020-11-22
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching. Are you able to post a sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? thank you.
2020-11-22
Use props
djiuser_NkIBqxPp8unL
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-22 20:54
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching. Are you able to post a sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? thank you.

Thank you for your reply.

There you have a sample of what's happening to my videos.
Screenshot_20201122-221702~2.png
2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_NkIBqxPp8unL Posted at 11-23 15:51
Thank you for your reply.

There you have a sample of what's happening to my videos.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have posted. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2020-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules