DJI never sent a valid return label after paying for replacement fee
1340 5 2020-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vs7Z8UwTn9Tn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8604583 ft
United States

I bought dji care refresh before my drone got destroyed by a bird while living out of state.I payed the replacement fee a month before i was due to get back to my home and when i went to send it in the ups label was nowhere to be found on around 11/14. I had to even purchase another drone because you cannot get help anywhere on the website and even opening my case file CAS-5288192-T0J1T4all I get is an error and a dead link under 'send product' thus ive spent thousands more than to be able to keep filming and avoid downtime than if i were sent an actual shipping label or a physical one in the mail.I would complain but this is a ton of money thrown down the toilet all because no shipping label was ever physically sent to me when i could actually be in a place to ship this bunk air 2 out.If anybody here knows what I can do after having spent hours and hours and using different devices to get the stupid fake label link to work and exhausting all obvious forms of available help.thanks
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've checked your case number, the shipping label was sent to your email on 2020/10/14, however, the valid date is one month; I will help to forward the situation to the related team, our team will send a new shipping label to your email soon. Please check it later, thanks.
2020-11-22
Use props
djiuser_vs7Z8UwTn9Tn
lvl.1
United States

ok thank you ,ill go check
2020-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're welcome. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-12-1
Use props
djiuser_vs7Z8UwTn9Tn
lvl.1
United States

lkmswDOM
OPMKMDwopskcopfkrokvfopvksokfovm
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vs7Z8UwTn9Tn Posted at 6-9 13:39
lkmswDOM
OPMKMDwopskcopfkrokvfopvksokfovm

Hi, is there anything else we can help with?
2021-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules