Wireless Dongle/Module
478 6 2020-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aftab
lvl.1

India

Dear Support,

I have connected Osmo Pocket with wireless module as i got with osmo pocket device. Now , I want to connect this OSMO pocket device with my home Wi-Fi device? Please suggest to us How it is possible ?

Thanks and Best Regards
Aftab Gaur
+918279942440
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Aftab. We appreciate your inquiry, however, the Wireless Module only provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection between Osmo Pocket and your mobile device. It cannot establish a connection between another Wi-Fi transmitter.
2020-11-22
Use props
Aftab
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-22 23:14
Hi, Aftab. We appreciate your inquiry, however, the Wireless Module only provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection between Osmo Pocket and your mobile device. It cannot establish a connection between another Wi-Fi transmitter.

My Question was , Can another Wi Fi router/Module connected with Osmo pocket same like as OSMO Wireless module. Need your help on it . I have broadband wireless dongle and need to be connect with osmo pocket device ?
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aftab Posted at 11-22 23:19
My Question was , Can another Wi Fi router/Module connected with Osmo pocket same like as OSMO Wireless module. Need your help on it . I have broadband wireless dongle and need to be connect with osmo pocket device ?

Hi, again. As previously mentioned, it cannot be connected directly to a Wi-Fi Transmitter. This will apply to Home Wi-Fi Router or anything similar.
2020-11-23
Use props
Aftab
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-23 00:34
Hi, again. As previously mentioned, it cannot be connected directly to a Wi-Fi Transmitter. This will apply to Home Wi-Fi Router or anything similar.

Okay , Understood sir, But now i am able to connect one device only with osmo pocket for controlling . Can i connect multiple mobile or tablets or is there any window based application available for controlling to this osmo pocket device.
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aftab Posted at 12-15 23:58
Okay , Understood sir, But now i am able to connect one device only with osmo pocket for controlling . Can i connect multiple mobile or tablets or is there any window based application available for controlling to this osmo pocket device.

Hi, Aftab. Sorry, but we don't have a windows-based application for the Osmo Pocket and the max mobile device it can be connected to is one.
2020-12-16
Use props
Aftab
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-16 01:25
Hi, Aftab. Sorry, but we don't have a windows-based application for the Osmo Pocket and the max mobile device it can be connected to is one.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO UPGRADE FIRMWARE OR ANY OTHER WAY LIKE AS LICENCE KEY TO INCREASE NUMBER OF OUTPUT DEVICES.?
Need to be connect DJI MIMO application through SIM data, is it possible sir? If possible give solution to us paid or unpaid if applicable . Thanks for support.
2020-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules