16034 37 2020-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
serdarw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30728 ft
Turkey

Hello everyone,
I bought a new OM 4 a month ago. I've had experience of using it two or three times since I bought it, the first time and the last time I couldn't start the device even if it was connected to my phone, the gimbal motors do not work. The device appears to be connected to my phone in the Mimo app, but the green light continues to blink. Meanwhile, it seems that the charge of the gimbal is quite low on the mimo app. However, all of the charging status lights of the device are constantly on, so it is fully charged. In addition, the serial number of the device  appears as N / A. I have tried to restart the blueetooth settings of the device over and over again. (R + M + T). I'm really tired and regret buying it! Can anyone help with this?

2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there serdarw. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using on your DJI OM4 for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Mimo application as well? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-11-23
Use props
serdarw
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-23 01:19
Hello there serdarw. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using on your DJI OM4 for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Mimo application as well? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hello, thanks for your feedback. The device that I use the application is Iphone 7+. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Dji Mimo app many times but the problem persists...
2020-11-23
Use props
djiuser_SxKEez5UuK34
lvl.1
Flight distance : 248117 ft
Mexico

I have exactly the same problem, I have a Huawei P20 Pro. I did everything DJI support told me, but nothing seems to work. I'm tired too, and I don't know what else to do.

Please help us.
2020-11-23
Use props
serdarw
lvl.2
Turkey

I’ve started get this problem after the latest firmware! My last using was on 11.19 and it was okay. Nobody is helping to solve it!!
D57C8921-CA11-4112-9195-40A7918CAFAF.png
F84F36A0-54DC-4E0C-A61B-0823818F5188.png
2020-11-24
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Did you go into your phones Bluetooth settings and click on forget this device.
2020-11-24
Use props
serdarw
lvl.2
Turkey

AlanHd Posted at 11-24 08:10
Did you go into your phones Bluetooth settings and click on forget this device.

I’ve tried. I’ve even tried reset the phone.
2020-11-24
Use props
Ramses M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 248117 ft
Mexico

serdarw Posted at 11-24 07:47
I’ve started get this problem after the latest firmware! My last using was on 11.19 and it was okay. Nobody is helping to solve it!![Image]
I've talked with DJI support about 3 times, and they do nothing. I sent them videos and nothing, they told me some DJI people from my country will contact me... Still nothing.

Awful service.

P. S. I had the problem after and before the firmware update.
2020-11-25
Use props
djiuser_nesmcFvQQwct
lvl.1

Russia

I have absolutely the same problem too!!! I thought maybe it’s is problem with charge adapter I using 5 W,bought 10w 3A,and nothing(. Did someone solve it? On picture the red indicator of battery
2020-11-29
Use props
serdarw
lvl.2
Turkey

djiuser_nesmcFvQQwct Posted at 11-29 12:05
I have absolutely the same problem too!!! I thought maybe it’s is problem with charge adapter I using 5 W,bought 10w 3A,and nothing(. Did someone solve it? On picture the red indicator of battery

Hi, I couldn't handle yet. I tried to get a help from technical support last day. Only thing they said was I need to contact with my dealer. It's like kind a joke. I couldn't have thought it, thank you(!) And so I wrote  my dealer this morning and I demanded return the product in order that get my money back. I'm waiting...
2020-11-29
Use props
djiuser_nesmcFvQQwct
lvl.1

Russia

serdarw Posted at 11-29 12:28
Hi, I couldn't handle yet. I tried to get a help from technical support last day. Only thing they said was I need to contact with my dealer. It's like kind a joke. I couldn't have thought it, thank you(!) And so I wrote  my dealer this morning and I demanded return the product in order that get my money back. I'm waiting...

Tomorrow will do the same!!! VERY UPSET!!! Don’t even know want to buy next. Osmo 4 was fine when it was working right
2020-11-29
Use props
djiuser_nesmcFvQQwct
lvl.1

Russia

serdarw Posted at 11-29 12:28

Tomorrow will do the same!!! VERY UPSET!!! Don’t even know want to buy next. Osmo 4 was fine when it was working right
2020-11-29
Use props
Miguel Sempere
New

Spain

I got exactly the same problem. Awful service.
2020-12-16
Use props
prigunaa
New
Indonesia

Wow, I just bought my OM4 four days ago and I encountered the exact problem here. Did anyone else find some ways to solve this problem?
2020-12-16
Use props
serdarw
lvl.2
Turkey

Hello there,
I’ve  sent the device to technical service and they couldn't have figured it out either. I see there are many people who have the same problem. Therefore , I think the device has a chronic problem. In the case of DJI, this is not surprising.
2020-12-17
Use props
jemcik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1390656 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Hello! I had the same issues described above:
- the green light continues to blink
- gimbal motors not working
- camera works in DJI Mimo app
- serial number of the device  appears as N / A
- charge of the gimbal is quite low (red in color)

I came to a conclusion, that this is a kind of a "weird" standby mode,
because green light continues to blink only in standby mode (refer to manual).
This happened to my DJI OM4 when I was comparing my iPhone with Xperia and switching between them.

So, this helped me:
1) while green light continues to blink detach the phone from the DJI OM4,
2) power OFF DJI OM4 (hold "M" button until 2 beeps)
3) power ON DJI OM4 (with the phone detached)
4) attach the phone to the DJI OM4
5) not always required step: hold "M" button until 1 beep (standby mode), repeat

P.S. Excuse me for my English, it is not my native language.

2020-12-25
Use props
djiuser_XH1flSycHcp9
New

Germany

Hi everyone,

I have exactly the same problems. I bought the OM4 as Christmas present for my wife and today I tried the hole day to get it run without success. In addition to the above described problem I tried to install the latest firmware update. But it always stops at 54% with an error. Now I am really at the end with my knowledge and hope to get some help here. It's good to see that I am not the only one with these issues.

With best regards from Germany
Thomas
2020-12-25
Use props
jemcik
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ukraine

djiuser_XH1flSycHcp9 Posted at 12-25 16:25
Hi everyone,

I have exactly the same problems. I bought the OM4 as Christmas present for my wife and today I tried the hole day to get it run without success. In addition to the above described problem I tried to install the latest firmware update. But it always stops at 54% with an error. Now I am really at the end with my knowledge and hope to get some help here. It's good to see that I am not the only one with these issues.

I had exactly the same issue.
Connect OM4 to charger and  wait for a few minutes and then try to install firmware.
This helped me, latest firmware was successfully installed in a minute.
2020-12-26
Use props
jemcik
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ukraine

Hello again
I had the same issue with blinking green light and above mentioned steps did not helped.
After a few hours (!!! this sucks, yes !!!) I came to another solution:
1) turn OFF DJI OM4
2) make sure bluetooth is ON in the phone settings
3) open DJI Mimo application and mount the phone
4) turn ON DJI OM4
5) wait for it to detect phone and  "broken" camera mode is opened or open it by tapping camera.
    By "broken" camera mode  I mean this one:
    - serial number of the device  appears as N / A
    - green light is blinking
    - charge of the gimbal is quite low (red in color)
    - gimbal motors not working
6) UNMOUNT the phone while being in "broken" camera mode
7) wait for the message in yellow rectangle to appear, saying "phone not mounted"
8) MOUNT the phone again
9) Hold "M" button until 1 beep - this will wake the device from standby mode

This is really a shame for DJI that users have to spend literally a few hours to connect their devices to OM4.
I have iPhone 11 Pro Max and Sony Xperia 5 II, and I observed this problem with both of them,so the problem is not OS specific.
This issue must definitely be addressed in the future updates!

2020-12-27
Use props
lucifiel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124783 ft
Australia

jemcik Posted at 2020-12-27 00:29
Hello again
I had the same issue with blinking green light and above mentioned steps did not helped.

I can't seem to get the "message in yellow rectangeL to appear.....

This is really insane that this gimble has so many issues...
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_ClhjcRKqTXcV
lvl.1

Philippines

Same exact problem happened to my OM4 last week and am at my wit's end with no fix to be found anywhere. What's happening DJI?
2021-1-31
Use props
serdarw
lvl.2
Turkey

After two months, the date that I sent back the device, today its been replacemented with new one. However,I have doubt about facing the same issiue again. So I have a question to those who faced with that problem. What was the production date of your device? It is located on the box, down the serial number. Mine was 2020/07. Thank you.
2021-2-6
Use props
zrealzm
New

Russia

I have the same problem.

The green light blinks and nothing happens.

The only buttons that work are zoom and on/off.

But there is something else. When I bring the top axis to 180 degrees, it either locks or starts to vibrate.

I have tried, I think, all the tips I have found here.
It's too bad that such an expensive, for my country, stabilizer, has had so little life.

Today I will go to the service center for further diagnosis. Of course, it will be cool if the problem is solved, but such situations should be kept to a minimum.
And also, I think that DJI should give more importance to this and officially warn their users about a possible malfunction.
2021-2-8
Use props
fans1b17b6f7
New

United Kingdom

I found switching off the second phone to which I had connected the OM4 fixed the problem. Once the second phone was off, the first phone connected as usual.
2021-2-26
Use props
djiuser_HIEy3tnmf7zE
New
United States

I've had the same problem off and on for months. This is super annoying. Does anyone have a fix for this problem that appears to be ongoing and unresolved????
2021-4-20
Use props
Rauacutel McHenry
New

United States

Just got the OM 4. Thinking of returning it because of this Bluetooth connection problem. It's horrible!
2021-5-1
Use props
Theta Skies
lvl.1
Japan

Try this !
hold trigger/power/m button all at same time for a second or 2 as its scanning for device
2021-5-25
Use props
serdarw
lvl.2
Turkey

My device was changed with new one a few months ago. My new one works very good. So it’s a technical issue. People who have this problem should benefit their warranty rights.
2021-5-25
Use props
djiuser_9bw1qoQE1NZY
New

United Kingdom

Had exactly the same problem. Took me 2 hours of messing before I decided to re pack it and saw the instructions on the inside of the lid to fold out the arm before attaching the camera. Worked straight away after I did that.!!!
2021-6-11
Use props
heitorjapiassu
New

Brazil

I'm having this problem, I saw that several users too, does anyone know of a solution?
2021-7-16
Use props
djiuser_U0ek2cCTAuOT
New
Brazil

Também tive estes problemas. Após horas tentando solucionar o problema, percebi que no app mimo, na parte superior da tela, ao ativar a câmera, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que há uma versão atualizada para instalar. ( além da atualização automática que ocorre ao instalar o app pela primeira vez). Por algum motivo a instalação não completava, parava antes dos 70%. Após tentar várias vezes, finalmente concluiu a instalação e o Osmo4 voltou a funcionar imediatamente.
2021-8-14
Use props
djiuser_U0ek2cCTAuOT
New
Brazil

djiuser_SxKEez5UuK34 Posted at 2020-11-23 09:26
I have exactly the same problem, I have a Huawei P20 Pro. I did everything DJI support told me, but nothing seems to work. I'm tired too, and I don't know what else to do.

Please help us.

Também tive estes problemas. Após horas tentando solucionar o problema, percebi que no app mimo, na parte superior da tela, ao ativar a câmera, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que há uma versão atualizada para instalar. ( além da atualização automática que ocorre ao instalar o app pela primeira vez). Por algum motivo a instalação não completava, parava antes dos 70%. Após tentar várias vezes, finalmente concluiu a instalação e o Osmo4 voltou a funcionar imediatamente
2021-8-14
Use props
Thiago Lins
New

Brazil

Hello again

Thank you very much for your help friend.  I was having the same problem, and after hours of trying without success, I followed exactly what was suggested in this list and my dji om4 started working again.  I made a point of registering here, for anyone with the same problem to know that you really can fix it by doing this.
2021-11-1
Use props
fans6fd8e997
New

Australia

I have same issue. I’m pretty sure it’s app related. Some times I can fix the issue by reinstalling the app. Maybe it’s a ploy to get user to reinstall the app over and over, not sure.
Ever time I try and use the osmo 4 on my iPhone 7 I have connection problems. In saying that, the phone finds the osmo Bluetooth, but even when that does not fail, the motors don’t respond.
I will right down steps I’ve used to get it to work and let you know. I feel the order of connection and startup seems important. I’ve done it so many times I see it works only in a certain way.
If you have app and Bluetooth on another device, (phone) be sure it’s disabled on other device.
2022-1-23
Use props
Nikko Rodriguez
New

Colombia

I'm actually having an issue I just turned on my mavic air.  I am in Medellín Colombia right now and it does not let me connect to the DJI 4 app or DJI Go it's saying that administration needs to finds a solution.   I have never had this issue before is it because I have not turned on my drone but I can't open up this application or any DJI application  I thank you for any updates or solutions that you could provide to help me out with this.
2022-4-24
Use props
Wrocha76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65328 ft
Brazil

I have osmo 4 SE and there is no way to install the latest version of dji mimo app in xiaomi redmi note 7. i installed the version 1.3.4 instead. But the problem is that the app can't connect to the cellphone using bluetooth. i already try everything. watched a bunch of videos and none of then get the job done. using another xiaomi phone (M1A1) it works perfectly!! So before you buy any dji product make sure it works with your phone as dji is like sony that only works with proprietary software!
2022-7-8
Use props
NeilMM
New

South Africa

Hello again

I cannot explain why but after I registered my phone to get the warranty suddenly everything is working fine.

this is all to strange for me.....
2022-7-25
Use props
djiuser_x5XqgheMXKU0
New

Australia

Hello again

I followed your instructions, when the yellow box appeared it said the gimbal was in protect motor mode and to press the trigger button twice which I did and it worked. All fixed.
2022-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules