o(^-^)o
Mgozer
lvl.4
Austria

here follows a very detailed review performed by a professional:
https://www.newsshooter.com/2020/10/29/dji-pocket-2-review/
I hope you enjoy it.

P.s.
I also hope DJI would increase picture quality with the next firmware.
2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Detailed and spot on! Thanks for sharing this review, Mgozer.
2020-11-23
Use props
Mgozer
lvl.4
Austria

I'd like to say that this review doesn't come from me.
I'm not a professional
2020-11-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find.  The reviewer did an excellent job.
2020-11-23
Use props
Mgozer
lvl.4
Italy

Yes, finally a real review.
I wish I found something like the DLRs reviews of dpreview, where they analyze the picture quality in a very impressive way.
Unfortunately dpreview made an almost useless review of DJI Pocket 2.

Anyway, I expect improvements in image quality and tracking in the next firmware.
Pocket 2 really needs them.
2020-11-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Some aspects of the review were confusing - references to fine and superfine for instance, which were settings on the previous model and not this one, and to a noise reduction setting (which according to the reviewer made no obvious difference to the picture quality - if he was actually referring to the wind noise reduction setting, then indeed it won't affect the picture).  And as I've commented on the review, he didn't really address the options available for built in sound, which would have an effect on his comparison between that and the wireless mic sound.  But apart from those nitpicks, and bearing in mind the review is in the context of shooting news footage rather than family videos, blogging, or travel videos, it's indeed a thorough review.
2020-11-23
Use props
Mgozer
lvl.4
Austria

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-23 16:27
Some aspects of the review were confusing - references to fine and superfine for instance, which were settings on the previous model and not this one, and to a noise reduction setting (which according to the reviewer made no obvious difference to the picture quality - if he was actually referring to the wind noise reduction setting, then indeed it won't affect the picture).  And as I've commented on the review, he didn't really address the options available for built in sound, which would have an effect on his comparison between that and the wireless mic sound.  But apart from those nitpicks, and bearing in mind the review is in the context of shooting news footage rather than family videos, blogging, or travel videos, it's indeed a thorough review.

I agree, this review, even if is the most detailed by now, it is not 100% complete.
I agree also on the fact that it is focused mostly on the pro usage side of this device.
2020-11-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-11-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain