remove old Drone from Peronal Homepage
1779 8 2020-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elvisherbst
lvl.2
Flight distance : 346096 ft
Germany

I Have only Phantom 4 Advanced at the moment not the Phantom3 Advanved as in my Peronal  Homepage- Please change the Phantom3 Advanved to a Phantom 4 Advanced from my account.

2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I understand that you have a Phantom 4 drone and not the Phantom 3 Advanced. Sorry for having this issue. One possible reason would be, drones are activated from 2 different accounts. I pulled up your DJI Forum account and found it to be bonded with the Phantom 3 Advanced aircraft. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2020-11-23
Use props
LN-KDP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13048 ft
Norway

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-11-23 07:14
Hi, I understand that you have a Phantom 4 drone and not the Phantom 3 Advanced. Sorry for having this issue. One possible reason would be, drones are activated from 2 different accounts. I pulled up your DJI Forum account and found it to be bonded with the Phantom 3 Advanced aircraft. Hope this helps. Thank you.

I have a simular issue. I started by borrowing a friends Mini and later purchased an Air 2, but my profile says I only have a Mini (which I don't).

And how can I change the Flight distance to meters instead of feet?
2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

LN-KDP Posted at 1-4 09:39
I have a simular issue. I started by borrowing a friends Mini and later purchased an Air 2, but my profile says I only have a Mini (which I don't).

And how can I change the Flight distance to meters instead of feet?

Hi there, thank you for reaching us regarding the concern, I'm sorry to read that you've encountered the same issue. Upon checking your DJI Account under your profile, it does have the DJI Mini Listed only. There's a possibility that a different email address or DJI Account was been used upon activating the drone.  For the inquiry with the flight information, is this on the flight telemetry of the flight history? Thank you.
2021-1-4
Use props
LN-KDP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13048 ft
Norway

DJI Diana Posted at 1-4 16:10
Hi there, thank you for reaching us regarding the concern, I'm sorry to read that you've encountered the same issue. Upon checking your DJI Account under your profile, it does have the DJI Mini Listed only. There's a possibility that a different email address or DJI Account was been used upon activating the drone.  For the inquiry with the flight information, is this on the flight telemetry of the flight history? Thank you.

Hi Diana
Thank you for your reply. Being new to DJI, as far as I understand, 'activating' is something done by the first person to purchase the drone? I have purchased mine used. That being said, I only have 1 email account which I have used with the drone.

I am also having problems with Flight Records and wonder if that could be related. I get 'Growth of value', but 'Footprints', 'Top Distance', 'Max Takeoff Altitude' and 'Top Speed' remain at '0'. 'Flight List' is also emtpy, and yes I have tried deleting the app, deleteing the cache, logging in out/resyncing etc.

For the inquiry with the flight information, I was referring to the information below my avatar (the least important issue here).

Empty Flight List

Empty Flight List
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_dyZfs4u6gDPt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132461 ft
United States

I currently only have the DJI mini 3. I no longer own the mini 2 that was unbound and sold and the mavic air 2 was returned to Amazon due to connectivity issues with the controller and I do not believe it was unbound as I was unable to do so. I do not find any settings to allow me to remove the mini2 and mavic air 2 from my homepage how do I accomplish this ?
1-12 05:38
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_dyZfs4u6gDPt Posted at 1-12 05:38
I currently only have the DJI mini 3. I no longer own the mini 2 that was unbound and sold and the mavic air 2 was returned to Amazon due to connectivity issues with the controller and I do not believe it was unbound as I was unable to do so. I do not find any settings to allow me to remove the mini2 and mavic air 2 from my homepage how do I accomplish this ?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Please no worries. We will forward the request to delete the icons of DJI Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2 from your profile. Please check it afterwards.
1-12 06:43
Use props
RogerWi1co
lvl.2
Flight distance : 355574 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-12 06:43
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Please no worries. We will forward the request to delete the icons of DJI Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2 from your profile. Please check it afterwards.

I have a similar issue. It's only important to me for vanity reasons, and to a lesser degree accuracy. LOL. Below my avatar I only see the mini that I purchased years ago. I would like to also show the mini 4 pro. They are both bound to my account , and it would be fun (and accurate) to display all products that I currently have. I would also hope future purchases can be shown here, like badges that illustrate product experience. Can you help me reconcile?.
3-21 09:57
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RogerWi1co Posted at 3-21 09:57
I have a similar issue. It's only important to me for vanity reasons, and to a lesser degree accuracy. LOL. Below my avatar I only see the mini that I purchased years ago. I would like to also show the mini 4 pro. They are both bound to my account , and it would be fun (and accurate) to display all products that I currently have. I would also hope future purchases can be shown here, like badges that illustrate product experience. Can you help me reconcile?.

Sure. I sent you a PM. Please reply us with the details about your device. We will help you to handle, thanks.
3-21 17:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules