Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hacked?! User Name on Personal Homepage Changed
1048 4 2020-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdc2f727f
lvl.2
United States

Hi!

My user name has been "mathogre" from when I first started using the forum.  Just now my user name appears to have changed to "fansdc2f727f" without my action or permission.  My posts on prior messages still show "mathogre".  Please advise!

Thanks!

mathogre aka Graham
2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, Mathogre. Apologies for any trouble it has caused you. Could you try and change your user name in your personal homepage settings to your preferred choice you've mentioned.

Personal Homepage settings are located at the upper right part of your screen. Hover your cursor to your Avatar and it should pop-out the Personal Homepage. Hoping this would help you with your concern.
2020-11-23
Use props
mathogre
lvl.2
United States

Hi DJI Diana!

Thank you so much.  I changed it back, and when I actually post this I suspect my username will appear as desired.

This may have been caused by me.  I normally use my iMac, but was using my Chromebook this morning.  Among other things there was a new notification on my Chromebook that I could change cursor colors.  Fine, who cares?  It was a legitimate notification, however.  Later I was having user issues with it (that user would be "me"), where I was doing some things with keyboard commands that weren't what I intended.  In that new name, the last 6 characters relate to a hexadecimal color code, which if you Google "#c2f727f" you find a dark cyan color, consistent with what my Chromebook was indicating.  

I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something else happening.  I've never seen anything like this.  My account looked otherwise fine, and my dji.com account also looked fine.

Thanks again!

mathogre aka Graham
2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

mathogre Posted at 11-23 11:23
Hi DJI Diana!

Thank you so much.  I changed it back, and when I actually post this I suspect my username will appear as desired.

Glad to be of help, Graham. I am thinking I did made your day with your big smile on your face right now. As always, feel free to reach us here for other DJI related inquiries. We'll try our best to help.
2020-11-23
Use props
man123
New

Thailand

DJI Diana Posted at 11-23 10:33
Hi there, Mathogre. Apologies for any trouble it has caused you. Could you try and change your user name in your personal homepage settings to your preferred choice you've mentioned.

Personal Homepage settings are located at the upper right part of your screen. Hover your cursor to your Avatar and it should pop-out the Personal Homepage. Hoping this would help you with your concern.

Interesting?

lavagame
baccarat

2020-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules