Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro yellow flashlight, led status link in red
672 3 2020-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rafaellage
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello  guys, I'm having problems with my Mavic Pro and I'm in the  hinterland  of Bahia, Brazil, far from any technical assistance and I  would like to  know if anyone here has had a similar problem and can  suggest  something.

The Drone had nothing to report, such as an accident,  a fall, rain, update firmware and etc. I  used it on Saturday,  normally. On Sunday, when I called, it didn't work  anymore.

The symptoms are:
- The yellow back light flashes intermittently (yellow Flashlight indicates loss of connection with the remote control).
- The remote control is in "connecting" and does not link* with the drone.
-Connecting the control via wi-fi doesn't work either

*  I made all possible binding processes. I have two controls, none of   them link to the drone anymore. On the drone, I made sure the key is on   RC and not on wifi. The light (link status indicator) below the link   button with the controller (right next to the memory card slot) is   flashing red, never in green.
- The fan no longer starts.
- The Assistant on the computer does not recognize the drone via usb. I used a macbook.
- When turning off the drone, the battery has one of the leds flashing intermittently 10 times before turning off the drone.
- I opened the drone to check if there were any disconnected cables. Apparently everything is in its place.
- I have 4 batteries, I tested the drone with all of them at different stages of charge.

*I haven't done any firmware updates recently that could have caused this problem.

That's it, if someone has had something like that, I appreciate a return.

Video

2020-11-23
Use props
rafaellage
lvl.1

Brazil

https://youtu.be/25h2OHhpLDc
2020-11-23
Use props
WKHTTH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163438 ft
United Kingdom

Not sure if this will have an answer for you, but it might.  

Hope it helps, good luck.
2020-11-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules