Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAUIWH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1125 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello:

I am new to the Pocket 2. I recently filmed a short video at night in 4K 30. When I looked at it, it seems very grainy. I have posted a link below so it can be viewed. I would really appreciate it if some of you would review the video and tell me if I am am doing something wrong, it looks normal, or the camera is not working correctly.

Thanks so much for your help!

Rewgards,

MAUIWH

YouTube: https://youtu.be/zwXdUQL3Gs0

2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MAUIWH. Thank you for reaching out and for these information and for posting this video link. Upon seeing the video you have posted the video looks great and has no issues. In addition, you may try using the Pro mode when filming as well. The DJI Pocket 2 parameters can be adjusted using the Pro Mode as follows : For photos: Exposure, white balance, format (JPEG, RAW), focus (single, continuous); For video: Exposure, white balance, color (normal, D-Cinelike), focus (single, continuous), channel (mono, stereo), volume, wind noise reduction; In Timelapse mode: Exposure, white balance, format (video. video+JPEG, video+RAW), frame rate (24/25/30fps), focus (single, continuous). In addition I will also post a DJI tutorial video on how to use the Pro mode as well. Thank you.

2020-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules