Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FLY app on Tab
2019 7 2020-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony S.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50883 ft
United States

DJI FLY app not installing on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SM-T580) running Android 8.1. Please advise.
2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Tony, please refer to the DJI Fly app product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices: https://www.dji.com/dji-fly, to ensure stability and compatibility, it is recommended to try the mobile device on the list. Thanks.
2020-11-23
Use props
Tony S.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50883 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-23 19:24
Hi Tony, please refer to the DJI Fly app product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices: https://www.dji.com/dji-fly, to ensure stability and compatibility, it is recommended to try the mobile device on the list. Thanks.

Oh my goodness. There are no Samsung (or any other Android) tablets on the list. I managed to download the apk from the DJI download site but it won't install. Does that mean I'm just out of luck or is there any way to get around this?
2020-11-23
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

Maybe not compatible. Use one on their compatiblility list.
2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tony S. Posted at 11-23 19:48
Oh my goodness. There are no Samsung (or any other Android) tablets on the list. I managed to download the apk from the DJI download site but it won't install. Does that mean I'm just out of luck or is there any way to get around this?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since it is not on the compatibility list, we are unable to guarantee the performance. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-11-24
Use props
Tamdrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 189321 ft
Brazil

Could you explain why samsung tab a6 is not compatible? Is it the hardware, the android version, RAM?
2020-12-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tamdrone Posted at 12-14 11:19
Could you explain why samsung tab a6 is not compatible? Is it the hardware, the android version, RAM?

Hi there, may I know the model of your drone and the app that you are using? I'll help to check the compatibility list. Thanks.
2020-12-14
Use props
KiwiFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24843 ft
New Zealand

App needs 64bit OS AND 64bit Hardware. A6 has 64bit Hardware, but stock firmware is only 32bit (there are custom firmwares out there that provide 64bit - this might void your warranty and/or brick your tablet just as a warning
2021-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules