When buying care refresh, where do i upload the video verification?
3984 8 2020-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buurman-BYMedia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28835 ft
Iceland

Maybe it's me, but when i bought the dji care refresh program, i noticed something about a verification video. I had to make a video, proving the mini 2 is fine when i purchased the program. So i did, but where do i have to upload this?

Another thing; in 2 years now, i bought; tello, mavic air, mavic mini, osmo action, osmo pocket 2, mavic mini 2. Why is it  i can't even get a dji select account ? Because i bought the stuff at local dji retail stores and not directly at store.dji.com ?
2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, please submit the verification video via this website: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
DJI Select is available for anyone who purchases a DJI consumer product at the DJI Online Store. It is only available 15 days after the product is delivered, provided that no refund for the order is received during this period. For more information about the Member Policy, please check this website: https://store.dji.com/pages/help-center-select
Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-24
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here’s the link

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2020-11-24
Use props
Buurman-BYMedia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28835 ft
Netherlands

Thanx for your responce, it's clear now. I thought when i purchased the refresh program, i also had to upload the video, so you would know the drone was in perfect shape before accepting him in the propgram.  But now it's clear and can go flying with a safe feeling. thank you, also dronepilot.
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Buurman-BYMedia Posted at 11-25 08:57
Thanx for your responce, it's clear now. I thought when i purchased the refresh program, i also had to upload the video, so you would know the drone was in perfect shape before accepting him in the propgram.  But now it's clear and can go flying with a safe feeling. thank you, also dronepilot.

You're most welcome. Hope everything goes smoothly. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-25
Use props
djiuser_iCk9MYAsYbBk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks so much for the link I have spent ages going round in circles on the DJI web pages .The verification process has been quite a challenge and I wish I had applied for my care refresh 12 hrs earlier.
2022-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_iCk9MYAsYbBk Posted at 1-11 08:34
Thanks so much for the link I have spent ages going round in circles on the DJI web pages .The verification process has been quite a challenge and I wish I had applied for my care refresh 12 hrs earlier.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2022-1-11
Use props
djiuser_I2tCypfHCjrv
New
United States

If you purchased the Care refresh as soon as you bought the drone do you have to still do video
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_I2tCypfHCjrv Posted at 11-26 14:01
If you purchased the Care refresh as soon as you bought the drone do you have to still do video

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. If you already have an active DJI Care Refresh service plan for your DJI Drone, you don't need to undergo the video verification process as this is only for users who have not purchased the service plan and their DJI Drone does not meet the qualifications on purchasing the DJI Care Refresh plan. Thank you.
2022-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules