No Image Transmission
488 13 2020-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phil-from-france
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57556 ft
France

I am getting the repeated error of no image transmission with my Mavic 2 pro.
There have been no crashes, all of the firmware is up-to-date.
If I turn it on and off a few times it eventually comes back, but there have been situations where it is taken 15 to 20 minutes to get flying!
I’ve seen a few posts on this but nothing seems to give a solution, anyone got any ideas?
2020-11-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try taking it somewhere else and testing it,  it might be interference from something.
2020-11-24
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Netherlands

Is it only the image transmissions which is not working ?  Can you fly the drone ?

I use a smart controller and had the problem sometimes in the past, where no camera-image was received and only a grey background was displayed.  But all the rest was working... you could fly the drone also.
Powering off / on smart controller and M2P mostly solved the problem...  

After some new firmware-versions, I did not get this problem anymore today with the latest firmware...

KDP
2020-11-24
Use props
Phil-from-france
lvl.2
France

DAFlys Posted at 11-24 09:53
Try taking it somewhere else and testing it,  it might be interference from something.

I’ve tried flying it in many different places, I thought it might be interference as well but it’s not.
2020-11-24
Use props
Phil-from-france
lvl.2
France

KDP + Posted at 11-24 10:12
Is it only the image transmissions which is not working ?  Can you fly the drone ?

I use a smart controller and had the problem sometimes in the past, where no camera-image was received and only a grey background was displayed.  But all the rest was working... you could fly the drone also.

It seems you have, or had the same problem.
I can still fly the drone but not being able to get any image makes it pretty pointless.
I updated the firmware today, at first it worked, and then it was back to its normal tricks.
I seems to me that if you’ve had this problem, and me too, that we’re not the only ones and it would be nice if DGI could address this problem
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Phil-from-france. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue. I will be providing a link where in you can find the firmware for the said DJI Drone ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ). Thank you.
2020-11-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Be mindful of interference from the take off area
2020-11-25
Use props
Phil-from-france
lvl.2
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-24 19:30
Hello there Phil-from-france. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue. I will be providing a link where in you can find the firmware for the said DJI Drone ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ). Thank you.

Thank you for your reply,
This is indeed the link that I have already used to update the firmware, but I am in the process of refreshing it as we speak.
2020-11-25
Use props
Phil-from-france
lvl.2
France

A J Posted at 11-25 00:14
Be mindful of interference from the take off area

As I mentioned earlier, I have flown it in many different areas and different conditions, out in the country, in the middle of a field, away from cars and the problem persists
2020-11-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Phil-from-france Posted at 11-25 02:17
As I mentioned earlier, I have flown it in many different areas and different conditions, out in the country, in the middle of a field, away from cars and the problem persists

OK - good luck with the solution
2020-11-25
Use props
Phil-from-france
lvl.2
France

Phil-from-france Posted at 11-25 02:16
Thank you for your reply,
This is indeed the link that I have already used to update the firmware, but I am in the process of refreshing it as we speak.

The Firmware has been refreshed. Tell me if there is anything else I need to do...
2020-11-25
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Netherlands

Phil-from-france Posted at 11-24 10:20
It seems you have, or had the same problem.
I can still fly the drone but not being able to get any image makes it pretty pointless.
I updated the firmware today, at first it worked, and then it was back to its normal tricks.

The grey screen was indeed a common problem, some multiple posts were created concerning this topic.  But, since the latest update from smart controller and drone, I did not face the problem anymore..
2020-11-25
Use props
Phil-from-france
lvl.2
France

KDP + Posted at 11-25 10:07
The grey screen was indeed a common problem, some multiple posts were created concerning this topic.  But, since the latest update from smart controller and drone, I did not face the problem anymore..

Hi,
I have updated all the firmware I am still encountering the problem, maybe not as frequently as before but it’s still there.
I am hoping for an answer from DJI
2020-11-25
Use props
Phil-from-france
lvl.2
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-24 19:30

Hi Stephen,
I have refreshed the firmware and was wondering what the next step is?
Thank you
2020-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules