POCKET 2 PAN/ZOOM PROBLEM SOFTWARE
2275 14 2020-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Santyvelezrpo95
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1172720 ft
Colombia

Hey guys, Santiago from colombia again, today i woke up and connect my pocket 2 to ipad, and it reset with th initial configuration, it turns in english (my device is in spanish) but the main problem is that i can't change the speed of the zoom now, it just says “control speed stick“ and that it, before i could change the left and the right side of that screen, the other problem is that when i change the gimball/zoom with double tap, it show me a big mensaje “quick slider: zoom/tilt control stick zoom/gimball instead of the mini logo of zoom and gimball, i reset again and doesnt allows me now to update the software, any solution? thanks!!

Control Speed Stick

Control Speed Stick

spanish-Quick slider/control stick

spanish-Quick slider/control stick
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Santyvelezrpo95. Our sincere apologies for the difficulties you're currently experiencing. Do you recall anything that happened before the issue started (last time you've used the DJI Pocket 2)? If you have not tried, we suggest restarting the DJI Pocket 2 and perform another reset. Should you encounter the same issue, we suggest uploading a video depicting it and if possible, kindly switch the language to English temporarily. Please do keep us updated and we'll do our best to help you.
2020-11-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hope you get it sorted soon
2020-11-25
Use props
Santyvelezrpo95
lvl.2
Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-25 00:20
Hi, Santyvelezrpo95. Our sincere apologies for the difficulties you're currently experiencing. Do you recall anything that happened before the issue started (last time you've used the DJI Pocket 2)? If you have not tried, we suggest restarting the DJI Pocket 2 and perform another reset. Should you encounter the same issue, we suggest uploading a video depicting it and if possible, kindly switch the language to English temporarily. Please do keep us updated and we'll do our best to help you.
Thanks so much to answer me, i uploaded a video to YT to show you the problem, sorry if share external links are a violation of the community rules, hope you can watch this and if you have any solution, please tell me, sorry for my english, thanks!
https://youtu.be/IjfdZm-xAbo
2020-11-25
Use props
Santyvelezrpo95
lvl.2
Colombia

A J Posted at 11-25 00:25
Hope you get it sorted soon

Thanks friend!
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Santyvelezrpo95 Posted at 11-25 19:25
Thanks so much to answer me, i uploaded a video to YT to show you the problem, sorry if share external links are a violation of the community rules, hope you can watch this and if you have any solution, please tell me, sorry for my english, thanks!
https://youtu.be/IjfdZm-xAbo

You're most welcome and thanks for the additional information, Santyvelezrpo95. We'll have your concern reviewed and have you updated as soon as possible.
2020-11-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome
2020-11-25
Use props
Santyvelezrpo95
lvl.2
Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-25 23:42
You're most welcome and thanks for the additional information, Santyvelezrpo95. We'll have your concern reviewed and have you updated as soon as possible.

Hey guys, i just discover 2 problems more, 1. The glamour effect doesnt appears in video, 2. It doesnt says the message of the screen when i plug the ultra wide lens, i uploaded another YT video to show you, hope you can see this, thanks again, my pocket is in the last version firware, but seems to do the things from the vwry first version.
https://youtu.be/jb3v4puIn70
2020-11-26
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

Seems serious glitch you found there.
I guess reinstalling v01.01.00.30 firmware would solve it but I am sure DJI will guide you better.
2020-11-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Santyvelezrpo95 Posted at 11-26 21:00
Hey guys, i just discover 2 problems more, 1. The glamour effect doesnt appears in video, 2. It doesnt says the message of the screen when i plug the ultra wide lens, i uploaded another YT video to show you, hope you can see this, thanks again, my pocket is in the last version firware, but seems to do the things from the vwry first version.
https://youtu.be/jb3v4puIn70

Hi, Santyvelezrpo95. Please check your messages. We have provided you a guide that could have this resolved. Thank you and kindly keep us updated.
2020-11-27
Use props
Santyvelezrpo95
lvl.2
Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-27 08:07
Hi, Santyvelezrpo95. Please check your messages. We have provided you a guide that could have this resolved. Thank you and kindly keep us updated.

It works perfectly! thanks a lot, now i have the functions again!!! You're the best, thanks!
2020-11-27
Use props
tomasdlc
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-27 08:07

I have the same problem as Santyvelezrpo95 and it happened to me when the Pocket 2 ran out of battery (I was testing how many minutes it lasted recording under normal conditions). I first saw that a configuration reset had taken place and the language had changed from Spanish to English. But later, as I was reviewing more options, all the news from the October 30 update had disappeared. I tried to update the firmware through the application, but it was not possible because internally in the Pocket 2 the update of October 30 still appeared as installed.
I would be grateful if you could pass me the same information as Santyvelezrpo95, so that I can also solve the problem.
Thank you
2020-11-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Santyvelezrpo95 Posted at 11-27 10:31
It works perfectly! thanks a lot, now i have the functions again!!! You're the best, thanks!

You're most welcome and glad this has been sorted out. Should you have further concerns, kindly let us know. Have a great day!
2020-11-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

tomasdlc Posted at 11-29 19:18
I have the same problem as Santyvelezrpo95 and it happened to me when the Pocket 2 ran out of battery (I was testing how many minutes it lasted recording under normal conditions). I first saw that a configuration reset had taken place and the language had changed from Spanish to English. But later, as I was reviewing more options, all the news from the October 30 update had disappeared. I tried to update the firmware through the application, but it was not possible because internally in the Pocket 2 the update of October 30 still appeared as installed.
I would be grateful if you could pass me the same information as Santyvelezrpo95, so that I can also solve the problem.
Thank you

Hi, tomasdlc. Please check your messages also. We have provided you a guide to resolve your concern. Thanks and keep us updated.
2020-11-29
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-29 23:25
Hi, tomasdlc. Please check your messages also. We have provided you a guide to resolve your concern. Thanks and keep us updated.

Would be helpful to share this reset info with the community as it’ll save a lot of time communicating back and forth. Thanks
2020-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules