Problem with Gimbal Code: 40002
1197 1 2020-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedComet7690
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

I am having a problem with my Mavic Mini, Im throwing a code 40002 and occasionally a 40003. I recently was holding my drone while sitting in the car and only dropped it about a foot from the grown now Im having gimbal stuck and gimbal motor overloaded errors, checked all the bushings that hold the gimbal in place and they are where theyre supposed to be. The gimbal still rotates around when it begins to power up but otherwise I cant rotate it and it also will not calibrate at all. Does anyone else have any ideas what this problem may be before I attempt to send it out. Any help appreciated, Thank you.

-Max
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Max. I am sorry to know that you are having getting these error messages ( 40002 and 40003 ) on your DJI Mavic Mini after the said drone got dropped. Please check if debris or a part is stuck in the gimbal. Please remove the debris or part that is stuck in the gimbal, restart the aircraft, and then recalibrate the gimbal as well. If the issue persists, I would recommended to please contact our support team at http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send back the said DJI Drone further diagnosis. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules