715 3 2020-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KarolyPilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2898478 ft
Germany

Hi there,

I´ve experienced already twice the following problem: I´m flying with my DJI Mavic Pro 2 (approx. 2,5 km away) and have three balks signal strength on my DJI Smart Controller (latest firmware --> 22. September 2020) and all of the sudden (did not fly into a cloud or behind a building) the connection goes away and even after minutes the screen is still black. I´ve tried to to adjust the antennas but no change.

Only when I switched the smart controller completely on and off I have had my signal/control back over the aircraft.

My question: why could the smart controller not bring back the signal automatically, why did I have to switch it on/off in both cases in order to get the control possbility back? In the first case the automatic return function brought the aircraft literally back to my knees and the smart controller had still a black screen. Only when I switched it on/off it worked again.

If there are problems with the smart controller I´m still within the 1 year guarantee period so I can return it.

Kind regards,
Karoly

2020-11-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-11-26
Use props
KarolyPilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2898478 ft
Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 11-26 00:15
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Thank you! I just posted it there as well :-)
2020-11-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

KarolyPilot Posted at 11-26 06:25
Thank you! I just posted it there as well :-)

Good luck!
2020-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules