Best Removable Strobe Mounts
860 4 2020-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

I am looking for feedback and experience from anyone who has used a removable strobe mount on the Mavic Air 2.  

Type of mount and strobe light would be helpful along with the pros/cons.  Velcro is a generic solution and not astetically pleasing.  Please try and keep the discussion to actually mounts and the type of strobe.
2020-11-25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best Removable Strobe Mounts
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JohnLietzke. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories on your DJI Mavic Air 2 or modify your DJI product. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-11-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just got a set of 3D printed front leg Mounts.  I use them with white Firehouse Technology Dual LED strobe lights.  The mounts weigh a mere 4.8 grams.  Definitely a plus if you fly in low light conditions.
2020-11-26
Use props
Electromen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 275531 ft
United States

I'm happy https://www.firehousetechnology. ... ight_Set%29%5C.html[/url].  Haven't had any problems and they are very bright.
2020-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules