Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IPhone 12 and Mavic Pro
2503 5 2020-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
k3rr
New
United States

Are there any issues with using the new iPhone 12 max and the Mavic pro controller? I just flew my drone for the first time with the new phone and it lost connection with the drone and I found it strange before take off the it wouldn't connect to the drone as easy as it had had in the past with my iPhone 11pro max. I wasn't sure if the mag safe had something to do with it.

Any one have the same issues and if so how did you over come them?
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there k3rr. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Max ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Max will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Pro. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you.

2020-11-25
Use props
9PRByHJ7dTdz
New

China

When will it be supported? I have DJI mavic pro I as well.
2021-1-3
Use props
mjryan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4672 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-11-25 20:41
Hello there k3rr. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Max ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Max will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Pro. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

Has the app been optimized for iphone 12max yet?
2021-2-4
Use props
DRONE MAJOR
lvl.2

United States

i Dont Know But If There Are DJI Does A pretty Good Job Fixing bugs on there app
2021-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mjryan Posted at 2-4 10:12
Has the app been optimized for iphone 12max yet?

Hi there mjryan. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. As of the moment the iPhone 12 Max is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application.  Rest assured that support for additional mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application will be available as testing and development continues. Thank you.
2021-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules