Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Litchi runs on 32 bit platform
4599 14 2020-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oldhasbeen
lvl.4
Australia

I have installed Litchi in my 32 bit Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Seems to work fine. Have done some test flights and system tests. Did one orbit and several 360 panos. Looks like Litchi does what Dji fly does not (on purpose).
2020-11-25
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

wow...amazing!
2020-11-25
Use props
oldhasbeen
lvl.4
Australia

To drive the message really home:
The tested Samsung Note 3 operates with Android 5.1 and is not rooted.
My guess is that many (if not most) devices which are incompatible with DJI Fly can be happily used under Litchi.
I tested Litchi also on Redmi 5 plus running Android 8.1 on 64 bit platform (DJI Fly compatible). Had no issues.
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information here at DJI Forum. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Mini to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you and safe flying always.
2020-11-25
Use props
JHa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-25 21:07
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information here at DJI Forum. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Mini to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you and safe flying always.

It is simple. People use 3rd party paid apps because DJI Fly is not good enough. Compare features. Now we have info about better compatibility. And for example, try you ever change white balance? Hidden somewhere in advanced configuration, unusable.
2020-11-25
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130046 ft
  • >>>
Germany

But Litchi is not compatible with the Mini 2, right?
2020-11-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2020-11-26
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wolic Posted at 11-25 23:37
But Litchi is not compatible with the Mini 2, right?

Aloha Wolic,

Litchi just became compatible with the Mavic Mini.  It may be much more of a while for Litchi to be compatible with the DJI Mini 2.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-11-26
Use props
Peter Galbavy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-25 21:07

You say "3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini" except that is simply not true in many jurisdictions around the world. Please be careful when making statements like that as you may be breaking consumer law in, for example, the EU by making (badly quoted) "statements that can mislead consumers when making purchasing decisions".
For reference, the examples in the 'ANNEX' in this document may be relevant: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal- ... =celex%3A31993L0013

2020-11-26
Use props
Peter Galbavy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

[delete this]
2020-11-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Peter Galbavy Posted at 11-26 01:33
You say "3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini" except that is simply not true in many jurisdictions around the world. Please be careful when making statements like that as you may be breaking consumer law in, for example, the EU by making (badly quoted) "statements that can mislead consumers when making purchasing decisions".
For reference, the examples in the 'ANNEX' in this document may be relevant: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex%3A31993L0013

Usually the first step in returning a drone that's damaged is to provide the flight log,  when using 3rd party tools you dont have this which will make it harder to deal with.  Although I agree with you overall statement.
2020-11-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Apple and Google a while back said that new apps had to be 64bit to be summitted to their app stores I think the Fly app was released after this mandate so its really down to the App Store owners.
2020-11-26
Use props
ABeardedItalian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-26 01:49
Usually the first step in returning a drone that's damaged is to provide the flight log,  when using 3rd party tools you dont have this which will make it harder to deal with.  Although I agree with you overall statement.

What flight log though? The .dat or the .txt? Litchi uploads (if linked) to air data after every flight, granted it's not the .dat generated flight log from DJI but it's still a well detailed flight log. I don't know if the other app's generate a flight log or not, I tried rainbow and it was awful.

Litchi Log

Maybe one day DJI will explain further...
2020-11-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ABeardedItalian Posted at 11-26 02:23
What flight log though? The .dat or the .txt? Litchi uploads (if linked) to air data after every flight, granted it's not the .dat generated flight log from DJI but it's still a well detailed flight log. I don't know if the other app's generate a flight log or not, I tried rainbow and it was awful.

Litchi Log

Its the encrypted flight log that the app syncs back to DJI.
2020-11-26
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

...lol...just installed Litchi on old ONDA 10.1 tablet running Kit-Kat....works GREAT!!

....shame on you DJI...hmmmmm

2020-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules