Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Which Video Editor Is Best For Drone Video?
1588 10 2020-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward470
lvl.2

Bangladesh

Hi, Normally I use the KineMaster application on my Android phone for editing my videos. I have no desktop or laptop. So, I want to know that can I use this KM video editor to edit my drone videos without any problem..?

2020-11-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It should work.
2020-11-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would make sure you film in h264 for maximum compatibility
2020-11-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see no reason why not
2020-11-26
Use props
Edward470
lvl.2

Bangladesh

Thanks all...
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Edward470. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Since this is a 3rd party application on editing the videos you have captured. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot who uses the KineMaster application and share there experiences using it as well. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-12-3
Use props
Smithjohny039
New

Pakistan

Yes, you can but I'll suggest you to use Capcut for ios which is available for pc, android. You may find an error while attaching your drone to android for capturing videos as Kinemaster videos format often dont work well with most of the smartphones
2022-12-12
Use props
zuzu
lvl.1

Poland

Hi all. I wanted to promote my business with videos, but I contacted https://crftvideo.com/ and the problem solved itself. This company makes targeted videos that drive sales, registration and support. I had a great experience with a video from this company, I can also recommend it to you.
2022-12-14
Use props
zuzu
lvl.1

Russia

Hi all. I wanted to promote my business with videos
2022-12-14
Use props
joybeden
lvl.1

Pakistan

There are many apps like canva capcut,inshot and  bestpicsart which you can use on your android phone  andd you can create amazing pictures and logos for different apps like www.mbwhatshub.com
2023-12-24
Use props
joybeden
lvl.1

Pakistan

There are many apps like Canva Capcut,inshot, and  bestpicsart which you can use on your Android phone  and you can create amazing pictures and logos for different apps like mbwhatsHub
1-1 02:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules