Mini 2 Charging hub - slow charge
5755 6 2020-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
albertoeba
lvl.1
Taiwan

Has anyone run into this issue as well?

I just got the fly more pack.  When I plug in the charging hub the light indicators show fast charging for about 5 seconds then reverts to the super slow blinking slow charge.  I've been charging for 3 hours now and the first battery hasn't even progressed a single bar.

Things I have done:
Updated the firmware on all 3 batteries.
Using the provided cable and charge head with the pack.
Also tried using other higher watt charger heads and cables as well.
Tried multiple outlets.
Batteries are charging fine if I charge them while directly in the drone itself.

Is the hub malfunctioning or did I miss some step somewhere?  Thanks!
2020-11-26
Use props
ken1403
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13719016 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

You must press the function button once if charging does not start automatically.
2020-11-26
Use props
Huginn Keningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

Idk, with supplied cable and charger you shouldn't have any problem to fast charge the batteries, just pug the charger and inser the battery, it should automatically start to charge them in order.

And the hub only has one button... so maybe is malfunctioning
2020-11-26
Use props
MomentThinker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 962913 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I notice from 0-100 for all 3 batteries took about 3 hours? Well felt like 3 hours
2020-11-26
Use props
albertoeba
lvl.1
Taiwan

Thanks for the input everyone.  Tried pressing the function button and it displayed the current charge state.  Left the batteries charging all night and the first battery still didn’t increase a single bar.  I think it’s defective.
2020-11-26
Use props
Alevpi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

albertoeba Posted at 11-26 18:26
Thanks for the input everyone.  Tried pressing the function button and it displayed the current charge state.  Left the batteries charging all night and the first battery still didn’t increase a single bar.  I think it’s defective.

According to the description, the QC can't match the charging voltage for fast charging.

Need:
1. Change the charging wire to another one.
2. Change the power source to another one.
3. Disconnect and insert all the connectors again, all the way through with a little effort.
4. Change the batteries themselves in the installation places.
If it didn't help, then most likely the powerbank itself is faulty.
2020-11-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there albertoeba. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issue with the charging hub of your DJI Mini 2.  Since you have done multiple troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the said issue. However, it seems that the problem persists, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at ( https://www.dji.com/support ) for further assistance and for further evaluation of the said charger. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules