Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
6981 7 2020-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hollandnigel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 969006 ft
Spain

Is there anyone using the Redmi Note 9 Pro with the Osmo 3 Mobile?

Can it record Video in 4K through the MIMO App?

I know it's not on the (Out of date) 'Mobile Phone Compatibility List', but neither is my Nokia 6.1 Plus and that works with 4K 30FPS, So I'm looking for a reply from someone with first-hand knowledge of that exact phone.

Thanks!!
2020-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there hollandnigel, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. That is correct the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is not part of the compatible mobile devices that you can use with the Osmo Mobile 3. Though it might not be in the list of the compatible devices that can be used with the Osmo Mobile 3 it still can be used though some features might not be available. As for reference here is the link for the list of the compatible devices https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf

Thank you for understanding and your support.
2020-11-26
Use props
hollandnigel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 969006 ft
Spain

Hi, that was exactly the answer I specifically said I wasn't looking for....

I have seen that list, many of those phones are old models, the list is 6 months old, that's a long time for phones....

Like I said, if anyone has first-hand knowledge that would be great
2020-11-27
Use props
fergy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4246201 ft
Australia

hollandnigel Posted at 2020-11-27 03:38
Hi, that was exactly the answer I specifically said I wasn't looking for....

I have seen that list, many of those phones are old models, the list is 6 months old, that's a long time for phones....

Yes  I just bought this phone as well, my old phone was not compatible either, yes the list is old and nothing has been added, very disappointed, my gimbal is in the cupboard gathering dust, never used it what a waste.
2021-1-29
Use props
djiuser_gWO2LwjLtWS9
New

Egypt

Hello ..

Please Advise me .. i Have Mobile Phone Xiaomi MI 9T
I will Buy DJI Osmo Mobile 3 For Using Video Call ...  I need video calls
Does it provide what I need or does not work in video calls
Use apps Duo Messenger Line Viber ?  

Thanks For Reply me ...
2021-2-2
Use props
Rousos Smalios
New

Greece

Exactly the same problem. Ruined my vacation. I'll be returning the gimbal asap since there are no plans for a future update.
2021-7-18
Use props
Rousos Smalios
New

Greece

Exactly the same problem. Ruined my vacation. I'll be returning the gimbal asap since there are no plans for a future update.
2021-7-18
Use props
Vimarsh Gowda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 277992 ft
India

Update from personal use. : I use Redmi Note 9 Pro Max India and this mobile seems only support 8 mpx wide lense and not the macro or 64 mpx main camera. Front camera works.

Be remembered, there is a bias for apple phones.
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules