Questions about RTMP live stream?
6544 2 2020-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dzaveri
New

United States

Howdy,

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Just a quick question. I am a firefighter in NJ. We are considering the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual for our operations. Yes, I know, a Matrice would do better in some cases, but we aren't looking to spend that much. My main question was, when it comes to live streaming (we would like to broadcast a live feed to location away from the incident like our Operations Center), is there a good option for an RTMP? Preferably something secure but also easy to use?

I appreciate your help! Thank you in advance!
2020-11-26
Use props
indianblade13
New

United States

THERE IS A GREAT OPTION FOR IT BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY HAVE AN ISSUE WITH IT SINCE THE UPDATE.  THANK YOU FOR YOU BRAVERY AND BE SAFE!
2020-12-28
Use props
Parts of our use case might be used as a starting point for a solution that fits to you:
- Having a smart controller and a Mavic 2 Pro
- Arriving onsite (at an incident) we have less than a minute to get the drone in the air
- We wanted a second display (Tablet, Smartphone, PC in Ops,...) to be online right after lift off.

Solution:
- Activate "SkyTalk" at the controller and Go-Share (if you do not have a Wifi that might be used)
- On the controller install an app called "Astra Streaming Studio" and open an RTSP Server (right side, globe icon)
- Let all "second screens" connect to your RTSP Server. (for example with VLC)

Works stable even if you have multiple "second screens" connected. Even allows to have multiple drones simultaneously in the air. It has no special devices/apps required (we had an issue with different fire trucks, Ops etc... ) as it is all based on standard technology and protocols .

If put that all together in a short Youtube (as I was not able to find a similar easy solution): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTXq1vZsgU&feature=youtu.be

2021-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules