Downloading photos from MA2> iPad Pro?
982 7 2020-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PAYBACK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683885 ft
South Africa

One would think you just plug in USB-C to USB-C cable and import media. I know this was the case with my MP. For some reason I am not getting prompt on the iPad that lets me select and import media. Did notice under DEVICES in photo menu a new UNNAMED DEVICE come up but when I click on it there is nothing to import.
Using original Apple USB-C to USB-C cable. Conencts to DJI FLY app just fine, connects to PC just fine as well. Want to use Luma fusion and need files on iPad which is only device that will let me edit 4k files on remote location. Dont want to buy extra dongles and crap, cable should be sufficient surely?

2020-11-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you thought about doing it wirelessly and downloading via the controller and syncing to the iCloud?
2020-11-27
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
South Africa

DAFlys Posted at 11-27 09:30
Have you thought about doing it wirelessly and downloading via the controller and syncing to the iCloud?

Yeah I did but didn’t want have to involve controller if I can plug straight into the drone. iPad shows a device is connected but it says it is UNTITILED?  Tried renaming the MA2 but it still didn’t pick it up. Another DJI oversite?
2020-11-27
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The USB-to-USB-C cable works for me with my Windows PC. It shows up as two "drives", one for the internal storage and another for the SD card. Ooops.... I just saw that you said it was ok on your pc also.
2020-11-27
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
South Africa

GaryDoug Posted at 11-27 11:09
The USB-to-USB-C cable works for me with my Windows PC. It shows up as two "drives", one for the internal storage and another for the SD card. Ooops.... I just saw that you said it was ok on your pc also.

Yup PC no issues. IPad not working with same cable.
2020-11-27
Use props
djiuser_DJRp3I1Mkzz0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1138550 ft

United Kingdom

I’ve got same problems with iPad 2021 pro,thought DJI were pro apple!!
2022-3-16
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just troubleshooting here. Try turning on IPAD after cables hooked up. Try another C to C Cable.  I'll try mine to an iPad
2022-3-17
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok Same cannot direct to the IPAD. That's why I use the SD card reader
2022-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now