New drone idea
624 4 2020-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

I have an idea for a new drone. I miss the days of the Phantom 2 and 1 when you could mount a gopro on it. There are not many gopro drones today. The Karma is not really good. The 3dr solo is good but not really customizable and only works with older gopros.

Dji. I have an idea for you. You should make a new Phantom or Mavic that is customizable with options like your own camera, sdk, and different flight controllers/imu/gnss systems. Kind of like a combination between a Phantom/Mavic and a Matrice/Spreading Wings. Also, A new gopro gimbal. One that can hold the gopro hero 8/9 with the bulky media mod. The media mod is the only way to output hdmi on a hero 8/9. Even better, you guys should make your own media mod for the Osmo Action and add drone support to the Osmo Action and pocket.
2020-11-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres still plenty of people mounting cameras on the Mavic series drones,  360 cameras are very popular choice these days.
2020-11-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

One thing to consider is the video feed!
2020-11-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Modular gimbals on a Mavic is a great idea
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sparkflier. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Again thank you for your support and fly safe always.
2020-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules