DJI Refresh
643 4 2020-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WzebhqgomJJO
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

Can someone help me? I have recently crashed my drone. I have the DJI refresh package. Iv made a claim but Iv heard nothing since Tuesday. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive a postal pack?? Also has anyone had problem with claiming, I’m just a little anxious as Iv heard nothing and there’s very limited customer service
2020-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, it usually takes 2 business days to receive the shipping label. Please check the spam folder to see if it was filtered. If you have not received it, please provide your case number to me, I'll check your case and help.
2020-11-28
Use props
djiuser_WzebhqgomJJO
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-28 03:11
Hi there, it usually takes 2 business days to receive the shipping label. Please check the spam folder to see if it was filtered. If you have not received it, please provide your case number to me, I'll check your case and help.
Hi Susan

I just checked my spam there’s no mail from DJI. My case number is as follows CAS-5489665-R7M8W8
2020-11-28
Use props
djiuser_WzebhqgomJJO
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-28 03:11

Iv just realised I was looking in my other email. I have the returns label now. Thank you for your help all the same
2020-11-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_WzebhqgomJJO Posted at 11-28 06:41
Iv just realised I was looking in my other email. I have the returns label now. Thank you for your help all the same

Hi there. On behalf of DJI Susan, we thank you for your patience. I am glad that she was able to help you with your concern. As always, feel free to reach us again for other DJI related queries. We'll try our best to help.
2020-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules