Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji goggles working?
617 4 2020-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mountain_Mavic Air
lvl.3
Flight distance : 895751 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, I know that when the Mavic Air 2 came out DJI goggles did not work with them, I am wondering if now, in November, do they work with the Air 2?  I was thinking about getting the goggles, but I was not sure if they worked with the Air 2.  Thanks!!!!
2020-11-28
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

all the features and functions of the dji googles are currently incompatible with the ma2.  imho, buying them for the ma2 only would be a waste of time and money unless you are only interested in seeing thru the ma2 camera (which is possible).
2020-11-28
Use props
Mountain_Mavic Air
lvl.3
Flight distance : 895751 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was only interested in the first person view, is that possible?
2020-11-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mountain_Mavic Air. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have provided. As of this this time I am sorry to say that the DJI Goggles or the DJI Goggles RE are both not compatible with the DJI Mavic Air 2. Kindly please visit out official DJI website at www.dji.com for the latest news and updates and future compatibility of the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.
2020-11-29
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-29 21:44
Hello there Mountain_Mavic Air. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have provided. As of this this time I am sorry to say that the DJI Goggles or the DJI Goggles RE are both not compatible with the DJI Mavic Air 2. Kindly please visit out official DJI website at www.dji.com for the latest news and updates and future compatibility of the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.

Dear Stephen,

Would you please give a certain reply; Will it be supported? Is it matter of time or impossible?
2020-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules