How to show a 360 degree panorama photo on another device?
42280 10 2020-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NMEGPFEC1Ic8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9616 ft
United States

I have used my MINI II to take a 360 degree panorama photo inside a building. The image is than touched in DJI Fly app and it than goes into a mode where you can pan with your finger all around the room to see above and blow and all walls. It is exactly what I would like to use for architectural purposes. While I can do the panning from inside the DJI Fly app, if I export the jpg to any other image program it only show the wide flat view in 2D instead of 3D. I suspect there must be another app that will interpret that JPG as the DJI Fly app does. Do any of you know of a way to show that feature on a computer or tablet other than with the  DJI Fly app. While it is neat on a cell phone it would be great if I could show it on a bigger screen.

This could be a really useful feature for real estate and architectural purposes.
2020-11-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

you need a 360 viewer for this!
Some photo websites have this (like google photos)
2020-12-1
Use props
MarioM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16781 ft
Panama

I agree with Montfrooil. Placing the 360s in Google photos provides the best rendering in my opinion and they can be shared by link and viewed on any smart device, including internet connected tv. Free viewers are available from Ricoh, Gopro and other 360 camera suppliers, but they are not as good as Google Photos. VR media player is also a nice app for android and less nice on apple. It however is cumbersome to use when selecting the next image
2021-3-20
Use props
MarcBali
New
Indonesia

I  uploaded a Sphere foto with the DJI Fly app to My Photo (google). It is shown as a normal photo. Cannot be moved left, right, up or down. How to do this?
2021-4-3
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Besides Google photos, you can also upload the 360 pano to SkyPixel to view the image.

On the desktop, there's a free app available on both PC & Mac called FSPViewer. Works great!

http://www.fsoft.it/FSPViewer/

2021-5-6
Use props
Astro Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9616 ft
United States

RobZilla Posted at 5-6 06:00
Besides Google photos, you can also upload the 360 pano to SkyPixel to view the image.

On the desktop, there's a free app available on both PC & Mac called FSPViewer. Works great!

Fsp viewer with windows computer works great...thanks
2021-5-7
Use props
djiuser_svxWa5jEzuGp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 562799 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have question about the real estate how would you use the 360 degree if i may ask?
2022-6-5
Use props
PHMurphy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137028 ft
United States

When I shared the sphere jpg via Google photos, it worked on others computers but not on their android phones until they DOWNLOADED the file to their phone.  Then it worked.
2023-4-3
Use props
JoeGallimore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150830 ft

United Kingdom

I use a Quest pro with an app (Will have to look up the name for it). Really makes it interactive!
2023-4-13
Use props
Ankitraj_100
lvl.2

India

There are a few options to view it on another device. You can upload your 360-degree panorama photo to an image-sharing platform such as Imgur, Flickr, or Google Photos. These platforms often provide a way to view the photo in a 360-degree format and share a link with others that they can open on their devices to view the panorama.
It is essential to check the compatibility of the photo format with the device you want to display it on and ensure that the viewer has the necessary hardware or software to properly view and interact with the panorama photo.
2023-4-16
Use props
digibud
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

MarcBali Posted at 2021-4-3 01:51
I  uploaded a Sphere foto with the DJI Fly app to My Photo (google). It is shown as a normal photo. Cannot be moved left, right, up or down. How to do this?

If that isn't working copy the clips to your computer and upload to Google Photos manually. That will work.  I typically downsize them using the Preview app (Mac) before uploading to Google Photos. https://photos.google.com/photo/ ... Om8RGiwGvtSlWAwzXMo
2023-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules