Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I Guess I Just Feel Like | DJI Mavic Air 2 Cinematic Footage Tamsui
1009 9 2020-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/PjCvAw4FGSw

Filming Location: Tamsui, Taiwan
Tamsui is located near the outlet of the Tamsui (Danshui) River into the Taiwan Strait. Originally home to Formosan indigenous peoples, Tamsui was next settled by the Spanish in 1629 as the town and mission of San Domingo. The Spanish were expelled by the Dutch in 1641, who built Fort Anthonio, forming what is known today as Hongmao Castle. Following the departure of the Dutch in 1661, Tamsui continued to grow, becoming the largest port in Taiwan by the 19th century. By the 20th century, accumulation of silt in the river forced most port operations to move east to Keelung. Due to its close proximity to Taipei City, Tamsui has become a favorite destination for city dwellers and tourists to take a stroll and enjoy a coffee along the riverside lined by banyan trees.

Drone: DJI Mavic Air 2
Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max
Mavic Air 2 Firmware version:  01.000.0460
DJI Fly version: 1.2.1
2020-11-28
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

"I think I remember.  The dream that I had. That love's gonna save us from a world that's gone mad. I guess I just feel like ...", I listened to this song on Spotify when I just drove home. I think this song might be suitable for my drone footage today.   I hope you enjoy it .  Stay connected and see you in the sky in next video soon ...  Have agreat day
2020-11-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Even on such a dull day you make the place look colourful and attractive.  Nice work. Thanks for the share.
2020-11-29
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

Blériot53 Posted at 11-29 00:14
Even on such a dull day you make the place look colourful and attractive.  Nice work. Thanks for the share.

I am glad to see you again and thanks for your kindly comments.  I hope you enjoy it .  Stay connected and see you in the sky in next video soon ...  Have a agreat day
2020-11-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 11-29 02:21
I am glad to see you again and thanks for your kindly comments.  I hope you enjoy it .  Stay connected and see you in the sky in next video soon ...  Have a agreat day

Always a pleasure, mate. Take care
2020-11-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool footage
2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this wonderful video you have created. Great work and keep on flying. .
2020-12-2
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-2 22:04
Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this wonderful video you have created. Great work and keep on flying.  .

I am glad to see you again and thanks for your kindly comments.  I hope you enjoy it .  Stay connected and see you in the sky in next video soon ...  Have a agreat day !
2020-12-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2020-12-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mavicair2tw Posted at 12-2 22:58
I am glad to see you again and thanks for your kindly comments.  I hope you enjoy it .  Stay connected and see you in the sky in next video soon ...  Have a agreat day !

Hi there mavicair2tw. You are very much welcome and it is always my pleasure to see your works. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2020-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules