Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Tello I want help about :(
3366 5 2020-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kalipsotr
lvl.2

Turkey

Hello, I am Turkish and I am translating this article from google translation. Sorry for the bad translation.

Today, while flying with dji tello, in " problem1", which I show in the video below, after the photo is taken, the drone is moving even if there is no wind.

As for the " Problem2" issue, I wanted to land the tello because the battery was low, but the drone turned and I gained control very hard.

Please help, this kind of situation makes me sad

- There's nothing wrong with their propellers.
- the software is up to date.

problem video (problem1 + problem2);

2020-11-29
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear, according to the video, the image transmission was not very fluent, there might be a lot interference around. To avoid interference between your smart device and other wireless equipment, turn off other wiereless equipment while you are flying the aircraft.  Do not fly in areas where magnetic or radio interference may occur such as close to : Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high voltage lines, high voltage power transmission stations, mobile base stations, or broadcasting towers. Fyling in areas where interference may disrupt communication between the aircraft and the remote control device adversely affect flight orientation and location accuracy and may potentially lead to loss of control.  
Besides, please avoid flying over moving items, make sure the flight environment complied with the requirements in mannuals on RYZE official website. For more flight issues, please refer to User Manual, Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines, Quick-Strat Guide - Multi on RYZE official website.
2020-11-29
Use props
Kalipsotr
lvl.2

Turkey

RYZE Posted at 11-29 18:51
Dear, according to the video, the image transmission was not very fluent, there might be a lot interference around. To avoid interference between your smart device and other wireless equipment, turn off other wiereless equipment while you are flying the aircraft.  Do not fly in areas where magnetic or radio interference may occur such as close to : Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high voltage lines, high voltage power transmission stations, mobile base stations, or broadcasting towers. Fyling in areas where interference may disrupt communication between the aircraft and the remote control device adversely affect flight orientation and location accuracy and may potentially lead to loss of control.  
Besides, please avoid flying over moving items, make sure the flight environment complied with the requirements in mannuals on RYZE official website. For more flight issues, please refer to User Manual, Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines, Quick-Strat Guide - Multi on RYZE official website.

Hello ryze, sorry for the bad translation.

I sent a private message, but I guess you haven't seen it

Today, during the flight, the tello has turned around again, it usually does this while giving a low charge warning.

Isn't it strange that Tello turns around itself because of the interference?

There was no problem with my morning flight, but just before I gave the low battery warning at noon the tello turned 90 degrees around itself.

am i just having this problem? I couldn't find anyone who had this problem on the internet
2020-11-30
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Kalipsotr Posted at 11-30 23:53
Hello ryze, sorry for the bad translation.

I sent a private message, but I guess you haven't seen it

Dear customer,
We are sorry for seeing your message just now. Does that problem occur as soon as low battery or just occassionally? If it happens frequntly, it is suggested to send the drone back to our repair center for a furthur examination, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.
We are sorry for the inconvenience brought to you.
2020-12-1
Use props
djiuser_gIvELLkGJaBy
New

Australia

Hi, I just purchased a Tello for my son for Xmas, fully charged it out of the box, downloaded and installed latest firmware. Tried to fly it and immediately says "image stabilization not working land straight away", then straight after that it said it was "overheating". Upon landing the tello it was extremely hot to touch and this was only after about 30 to 45 seconds flight time, I think I got a lemon!!??
2021-1-4
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear  customer,
Did you control the drone by Tello APP? Could you please provide the screenshot of error information in Tello APP so that we could do better troubleshooting?

In respect to the overheating issue, the aircraft shuts down in the overheated temperature to protect the core board from the high temperature. If the operating temperature is too high, a drone has been powered on for a long time without taking off or the drone is not powered off upon landing, the forced shutdown may also appear. The aircraft will be automatically turned off after the warning. Please don't restart the aircraft before the drone cools off. We usually suggest that you let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes and afterwards check if the issue would still persist.

Any more questions, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.

Thanks for your support!
2021-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules