DJI Flight Simulator & Mini 2 Remote?
14150 18 2020-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rawls
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,

I recently picked up a Mini 2 and I'd love to be able to put some hours in building up muscle memory for the controls on the DJI Flight Simulator which seems like a really useful bit of software.

I've installed the simulator and run the USB driver executable, however, whenever I connect my Mini 2 remote to my Windows 10 PC it shows up as not having drivers in the Windows Device Manager. The simulator controls fine with the keyboard but doesn't detect any inputs from my connected Mini 2 remote.

Is there a way to connect the Mini 2 Remote to the DJI Flight Simulator, and if not, are there any plans to update the simulator to support it?
2020-11-29
Use props
Bzzzz
New
Canada

Following for answer to same question...
2020-11-29
Use props
Cycobs
New
France

Hi, same question here
2020-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rawls. Thank you for reaching out and for the given information. I am sorry to say that the DJI Mini 2 controller does not  support DJI Flight Simulator. Thank you for your attention.
2020-12-4
Use props
djiuser_SjFshOYGLAut
New

Brazil

DJI mini 2 users and clients need this! COME ON DJI!
2021-1-10
Use props
MakBr
New

Brazil

DJI mini 2 users and clients need this! COME ON DJI!
2021-1-10
Use props
Steve MartinUSA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3300653 ft
United States

MakBr Posted at 1-10 18:28
DJI mini 2 users and clients need this! COME ON DJI!

I think it's a "DJI Fly" incompatibility, so Mavic Mini 1&2 and Mavic Air 2 aren't supported. It would be nice to know DJI's plans for including DJI Fly in upcoming releases.

One option is to pick up a used controller on eBay for DJI Go. It won't be exactly the same but should be close and it will get you running sooner.
2021-1-20
Use props
SengFeng
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1539150 ft
United States

MakBr Posted at 1-10 18:28
DJI mini 2 users and clients need this! COME ON DJI!

And Air 2 users...
2021-1-26
Use props
pfrench42
New
United States

Seriously.  I was also expecting to be able to use the RC-N1 in the flight simulator.
It would be a great way to get practice in during evenings.
2021-4-22
Use props
maxiozyilmaz
New

Brazil

i second everyone
2021-7-1
Use props
eliasbats
New

Greece

Any progress on this? I think many people are waiting for that one...
2021-8-12
Use props
Fredaki
lvl.3
France

Can't connect my mini 2 remote controller too. but I can play with the simulator using a standard pc gamepad with x360ce (emulate a xbox 360 gamepad) and JoyToKey (for gamepad to keyboard mapping).
2021-8-23
Use props
Eezygzy
New

South Africa

Any luck?? Maybe if we can install Xbox controller drivers onto controller it will work?
2021-12-4
Use props
Eezygzy
New

South Africa

Any luck?? Maybe if we can install other controller drivers onto controller it will work?
2021-12-4
Use props
Flatulance Man
New
Australia

Buy a BNF drone instead everyone, that way you dont have to put up with BS decisions from these BS corporations. The mini 1 controller will work with the simulator but not the 2. How does that make any sense? They also haven't released the SDK for the mini 2 yet either. Pathetic. So disappointing i might return mine that i bought yesterday
2021-12-28
Use props
xLMDCx
New
Germany

Hey yall, for what i can say, the DJI Flight Simulator is playable with the Mini SE (Mavic Mini) Remote... I didnt install anything special and it worked just fine for me, but i couldnt test the Mini 2 Remote sadly
2023-3-24
Use props
drone boy 321
lvl.1

Australia

I am struggling to even connect my controller to my laptop how do you do this?
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

drone boy 321 Posted at 7-23 02:21
I am struggling to even connect my controller to my laptop how do you do this?

Hi, drone boy 321. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask if you're trying to update your controller by connecting it to a laptop? Please elaborate on what you're trying to do and provide the model of the RC to further assist. Thank you.
2023-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules