3496 5 2020-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seyjo
lvl.1

Germany

Hey,

i just got my new RSC2 an Friday.

I setted up everything like in the manual and it worked perfectly fine with the newest firmware and my Z6II.
Because i packed down the Gimbal and i just wanted to write down all the Adjustments for faster building up and balancing with my prime lenses, i startet yesterday to rebalance the gimbal Saturday.
It worked everything fine.

I played around with the settings on the Gimbal and the App and after a newstart suddently nothing happens anymore.

All the Modes (M1, M2, M3) just shows Custom, Speed 0.
The Gimbal Arms are loose, dont react anymore.
If can go into the Gimbal Menue but any changes doesent work, calibation is failing and so on.

Stil i can connect the Gimbal with the app but if i change settings, there is an information, that changes coudnt get saved.
If i like to check the balance via app, the tilt-angle is not reacting (just shows 0)
Cant move the Gimbal arms via App, nothing.

I dont really get it, everything worked fine and suddently - nothing.

Sometimes if i switch on the gimbal it shows the real Mode name for just a secound but then again "Custom, Speed 0"
I can "aktivate" sport mode by holding "M", can go in the Menue etc but thats it.

If one of the Motors are broken i would understand if the Gimbal says "check calibration" or "calibration error" but this behavor is really strange...

Can anybody help me? Maybe i pressed a few buttons and went to an Support-Mode or wahtever???

Thanks
2020-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching our with us. Have you checked whether the firmware is the latest version v01.01.00.10?
We just released the RSC2 firmware that added the supporting function on the Nikon Z6ii.

You can also send us the APP log via the GoogleDrive, you can import the log data by the followed steps(Use DJI FLY as an example):
iOS:
Android:

Let us know if you have any updates.

Thanks!
2020-11-30
Use props
djiuser_cXq6MTBgNsbX
New

Portugal

I have the same problem. Have you managed to solve it?
2021-7-7
Use props
Goodnight
New

Canada

i have the same proble did someone find something
2022-2-9
Use props
djiuser_Pzwq5dXonCuZ
New
Canada

I there I have the same problem. Im working with the sony A7iii. Also i cant connect to the ronin app to update the firmware. anything on this?
2022-2-25
Use props
n7goodwin
New

United States

I've been having the same issue as well. I have a Sony A7III and Sony 85mm 1.8 so I know it's not like it's over the weight capacity. It's perfectly balanced, at 100%, but when I turn it on it goes straight to custom and does not electronically balance itself. It's done this before but then randomly started working just fine - but that's not ideal when I'm on the field filming. Hopefully there's a solution to this.
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules