Note 9 Won't connect Please help!
273 2 2020-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CLTMichael
lvl.1

United States

Just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and after 4 hours I just found out my phone is not supported. I have a Samsung Note 9. I tried my wife's Iphone and the app connects to the drone flawlessly. I have tried debugging setting in the Note. I have also tried a few different cables and the USB at the bottom of the RC. When I connect it to the RC, the phone powers up, but for some reason does not sync. Any ideas on how to get my Note 9 to communicate with the RC?
2020-11-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CLTMichael. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Note 9 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. You are correct that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 9 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2020-11-30
Use props
CLTMichael
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-30 01:38
Hello there CLTMichael. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Note 9 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. You are correct that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 9 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

[view_image]

The Note 9 has been out for many years.  Why is there software problems with this phone?  This is a very popular Samsung phone.
2020-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules