Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 2 max range issues
929 3 2020-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qvmHNVLvoAeD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102251 ft
United States

I am a new pilot, the mini 2 in the city only reaches 600 M and on the beach from 800 to 1200 meters until it is disconnected, is this normal?  The manual says something else I feel cheated that the pilots recommend me?  I am concerned about the maximum range that is not what DJI sells in their advertising
IMG_20201127_105659.jpg
2020-11-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI Mini2 to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2020-12-2
Use props
djiuser_qqsZYHGcPuEC
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-12-2 22:08
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI Mini2 to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

[view_image]

I have the same issue with my brand new Mini 2. It will only go 600 meters before being disconnected. I live in the suburbs. Would love to get 3km. What should I do?
1-24 05:39
Use props
Gufferr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126496 ft
Canada

Same  issue  here  started to lose  signal at 2000 feet  and   i turned  around  will push it  tomorrow  hope  it  comes  back
2-28 11:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules