Visiting a new island with DJI mini 2. Over 2.5km over sea.
987 10 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_L0sRXeS301Hw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12885007 ft
United Kingdom

Did some flying in Poole, uk
Edited on phone

Flew to over 2.5km over sea. Infact visited another island.

2020-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
2020-11-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    I flew out to the middle of the Thames the other day and then someone rang me,  talk about heart stopping.
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this wonderful aerial video you have filmed. Great work and keep on flying. .
2020-11-30
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

Can you read?
2020-11-30
Use props
DukeofDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12885007 ft
United Kingdom

sorry .

Its my first post so be gentle. I made a mistake and i am sorry if it has caused you any inconvenience.

It costs nothing to be kind. But its not in everyone's gift.

Have a nice day.
2020-11-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent footage
2020-11-30
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

DukeofDrones Posted at 11-30 03:17
sorry .

Its my first post so be gentle. I made a mistake and i am sorry if it has caused you any inconvenience.

It costs nothing read the title and header of the page.
It didn’t cause any inconvenience but it only confuses many how it gets here now. Unfortunately I have been visiting the Spark site for years and so far it has rarely been a problem but in the last 2-3 weeks many mavic mini owners have been asking and posting in the wrong place.
The creators of the page did not accidentally categorize the web page according to the drone types. Those to whom you intended this will not read ...
I hope I was kind ...

2020-11-30
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The reason to keep your drone in sight is to avoid other manned aircraft, for examples low flying air ambulance, or police helicopter as examples. A microlite or paraglider might not survive a facefull of 250g drone.

The rules can seem frustrating but they are there to prevent accidents.

The new rules for under 250g drones in the UK gives us a new great freedom, the restriction to always keep your drone ( any size drone ) in line of sight VLOS is a minor inconveience. We can all still make great video with a 300m (500m) radius of where we stand.

Happy filming, flying, but don't screw it up for the majority that know the reason for the rules.
2021-1-21
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

Great first video.  Sorry for your negative experience on your first post.

A friendly word of advice.  It is unwise to post videos which document violating regulations.  The Drone Police are everywhere it appears.
2021-1-21
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JohnLietzke Posted at 1-21 15:02
Great first video.  Sorry for your negative experience on your first post.

A friendly word of advice.  It is unwise to post videos which document violating regulations.  The Drone Police are everywhere it appears.

The guy is just being given cautious advice. I want to protect our new UK freedom for drones <250g. People that "like" videos on here may not realise the rules in the country the video was recorded contravene those rules with fines up to £5000.

This is a public forum, so is Youtube, who knows who is monitoring it ? It would not be advised to post a video that clearly breaks UK drone rules.

Just trying to offer advice to new flyers in the UK. If BVLOS was legal I would definately be flying to the limits of Ocusync 2.0.
2021-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules