1655 18 2015-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 368983 ft
Indonesia

Good day ladies and gentlemen,

Following a stunning trip to Lombok and the Gili Islands, here is my latest video of the Island of Gods: the world famous island of Bali in Indonesia.

This video focuses on the more uncharted areas of the region, and certainly the lesser covered areas by drone enthusiasts. In this video, discover the gorgeous Crystal Bay Beach on Nusa Lembongan as well as a number of lesser explored areas in this stunning part of the world.

The increasing risks with each video are paying off so far. This time I fly the Inspire 1 right into tree covered mangroves with little to no room for error.

Please do let me know what you think and feel free to share with others if you wish.

I will be announcing some exciting news for all forum members in the coming weeks so please stay tuned.

Cheers everyone.

Patrice

2015-6-29
Use props
gatorone30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

Wow! That is  beautiful!
2015-6-29
Use props
lkedziora
lvl.2
Flight distance : 808491 ft
Poland

What can I say... It is awesome. Good job.
2015-6-29
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Wonderful. Well done. A beautiful place. Out of interest, how to you carry your Inspire around with you in these locations? Did you just use the standard case?
2015-6-29
Use props
Redeye
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Well shot Patrice. Excellent music as well.
2015-6-29
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Redeye Posted at 2015-6-30 03:28
Well shot Patrice. Excellent music as well.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed the video. Feel free to share with others if you like. Cheers
2015-6-29
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

lethbrp Posted at 2015-6-29 23:54
Wonderful. Well done. A beautiful place. Out of interest, how to you carry your Inspire around with  ...

Hi and thanks for your note. To answer your question, I use a large case that allows the Inspire to have the landing gear lowered at all times. I purchased it from WWW.tradecraftcases.Com   I'm really happy with this case. It's heavy as hell and absolutely massive, but it protects the inspire very well and serves as a launching platform on some occasions.

The shots in the mangroves were done from one of the small boats you see in the video. I was sitting in the middle and the Inspire was 1 foot away from me, on top of the case for takeoff. Landing was naturally all done by hand catching.

Share the video if you wish. Cheers.
2015-6-29
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

lkedziora@gmail Posted at 2015-6-29 23:17
What can I say... It is awesome. Good job.

Thanks so much formate feedback, very appreciated. Cheers.
2015-6-29
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Thank you for your note. Happy you enjoyed the video.

Cheers.
2015-6-29
Use props
Grimtheviking
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This video is absolutely stunning, 1 of the best I have seen.
Thanks for sharing.

Regards
Mike.
2015-6-29
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Grimtheviking Posted at 2015-6-30 05:14
This video is absolutely stunning, 1 of the best I have seen.
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Mike formate feedback. Very appreciated indeed. Feel free to share with others if you wish. Cheers.
2015-6-29
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

Thanks for sharing once again Patrice....I can appreciate the skill of flying close quarter throught the mangroves...I am just starting to fly in close between trees and its not as easy as it looks...If you go to my website at www.westcanuav.com I have posted your filming in China. also if you look in the World Travels in my link portion there are some interesting photos taken by my cell phone.  They are not UAV related but some are pretty interesting like the flood in High River Alberta Canada... There are several photos that are pretty emotional.  I volunteered there to restore power to affected homes. One pics shows a thousand dollar wedding dress that she was to be married in that day. It is hung up on the side of a refrigerator ruined. Another woman got married in the street that day and went back to removing the sewage out of their house. One that still brings tears to my eyes was an old couple that were alone trying to clean the shit out of their home and asking for help. They were in their mid 70s. They asked for help but there was none to be had. The next day I took a picture of a bus load of Mormons that came in to help.  There pastor got off the bus and asked me if I knew of any body to help  so I pointed them in the old couples direction. The entire bus offloaded and headed to their place.  After that thousands of volunteers poured into help and the oil patch lined the highway for miles with heavy equipment and vac trucks...A picture is really worth a thousand words...I digress though so once again thanks for your work and I look forward to the next one...
2015-6-29
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Wildcat Willie Posted at 2015-6-30 09:08
Thanks for sharing once again Patrice....I can appreciate the skill of flying close quarter throught ...

Thanks for your feedback and happy you enjoyed the video. Great story you shared. Keep it up.

Please do share my video with others. Cheers.
2015-6-29
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

That is simply stunning and for me epitomizes the reason I got into this hobby in the first place. Your video was like watching my dreams in fruition. Maybe some day I'll capture videos in places half as astounding as this. But until then, thank you for sharing your adventure.
2015-6-29
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Inspire1flyer Posted at 2015-6-30 09:20
That is simply stunning and for me epitomizes the reason I got into this hobby in the first place. Y ...

Thanks for your note, it really means a lot. You would probably like a few more of my videos. Feel free to consult my video page.
Would be great if you could share the video with others. I'd like to see this one get some traction. Best wishes to you. Cheers. Patrice
2015-6-29
Use props
hoboglobal
New

United States

Beautiful stuff..
2015-7-17
Use props
jimhare
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Wonderful environment to shoot in!   Beautiful!
2015-7-17
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

jimhare Posted at 2015-7-17 21:19
Wonderful environment to shoot in!   Beautiful!

Thanks for your note. I'm getting a lot of traction on this video and im happy to see that people enjoy it. Please feel free to share with others.

Cheers

Patrice
2015-7-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Absolutely stunning footage!
2022-2-20
Use props