double damage/package - several questions?
685 1 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qWqk7czckbnD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1028363 ft
Austria

Dear Support Team,

Thirst of all I hope you are doing well and stay healthy.

I have 2 drones - mavic 2 pro + mavic air. Both crashed in different time with from my poin of view from my mistake (1. Motor obstrucktion on 200m height in ice fog(most probably because it was -2 outside and veeeeery clowdy in the night) and fall down (it is impossible, but after falling down only 2 motors damaged. Gimbal, body, remote connection etc. - everything fine) 2. Infrared sensors passed through the glass of the window and hit it, the result is a fall from 6 meters and minus two beams.). So, I decide to send both of them to repairment to official DJI service throw the DJI repair form. I don't wanna push on warranty because I can admit my mistake. During preparing service request i faced with some questions what will be mentioned below:
1. I live in Austria and as far as I see I should send both drones to Netherlands. It's not an issue, but can i send both drones with one post package or it should be done separately?
2. When diagnostick will be done how I will can pay for that? Online or I will receive some payment notice throw the post?
3. If only drones damaged - should i send them with batterys and remote controllers, or will be enought to send them without it?
4. Should I remove not damaged propellers from drones before sending them the to repair?
5. If after diagnostick I will decide to fix both of them - I will need to pay for them separataly or with one payment?

Thank you for your work and for nice product what you support)))
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. It is not recommended to send both drones within one post package because one case number corresponds to one product in our system.
After creating case numbers for your drones and send it in, our team will test it carefully after receiving the package, there will be a quotation sent to your email then and let you know how to pay for it.
If only drones damaged, you only need to send the drones in, remove not damaged propellers, batteries, and remote controllers.
Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know, thanks.
2020-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules