When will DJI OM 4 be compatible with Apple iPhone 12 pro max?
3272 12 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roland.walliser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 314049 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

When will DJI OM 4 be compatible with Apple iPhone 12 pro max?
2020-11-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hopefully soon!
2020-11-30
Use props
westonaerial
lvl.3
Flight distance : 168540 ft
United States

you mean the app or the gimbal? There are mixed opinions in the forum. Some say it works, others say it does not fit. I can't believe DJI can't  make it compatible with iPhone 12 Pro Max.  I asked DJI and they referred me to the compatibility document where iPhone 12 is not listed.
2020-11-30
Use props
fansc5564dc1
lvl.1
  • >>>
Switzerland

westonaerial Posted at 11-30 06:55
you mean the app or the gimbal? There are mixed opinions in the forum. Some say it works, others say it does not fit. I can't believe DJI can't  make it compatible with iPhone 12 Pro Max.  I asked DJI and they referred me to the compatibility document where iPhone 12 is not listed.

The Video section is not working in a satisfactory manner particularly with the new 0.5 wide angle lens of the iPhone 12 pro max. The post-processing of the footage in Final Cut Pro is problematic too (1 cm wide strip of the underpart in the upper editing window). When will the software und hardware be compatible with the very popular iPhone 12 pro max? It is not on the "DJI OM 4 Mobile Phone Compatibility List of September 8, 2020. There must be an update soon.
2020-11-30
Use props
fansc5564dc1
lvl.1
  • >>>
Switzerland

The Video section is not working in a satisfactory manner particularly with the new 0.5 wide angle lens of the iPhone 12 pro max. The post-processing of the footage in Final Cut Pro is problematic too (1 cm wide strip of the underpart in the upper editing window). When will the software und hardware be compatible with the very popular iPhone 12 pro max? It is not on the "DJI OM 4 Mobile Phone Compatibility List of September 8, 2020. There must be an update soon.
2020-11-30
Use props
fansc5564dc1
lvl.1
  • >>>
Switzerland

2020-11-30
Use props
fansc5564dc1
lvl.1
  • >>>
Switzerland

2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, roland.walliser. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the iPhone 12 Series is not yet added to the official compatible and tested mobile devices but we'll help you forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI OM4. Thank you and have a great day!
2020-11-30
Use props
Robin McIver
New

United States

I feel it is pitiful to buy a brand NEW Mavic and not be able to use it because it's not compatible with my iPHONE 12+ ..... Are you kidding me. Im not feeling to great right now. THIS IS NOT RIGHT
2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_aV6TDza3a3IN
New

United Kingdom

The compatibility listing version 4 in the downloads section of the DJI website has the iPhone 12 Pro Max listed as being a compatible device. That’s for the hardware.
2021-2-21
Use props
h1pst3r38
lvl.1
United States

Same issue with Samsung's flagship S21 Ultra... neither 4k60 nor 8k video are supported by Mimo... total joke, DJI.

Returning the useless OM4 ASAP.
2021-2-23
Use props
djiuser_t3MIDouk1LFl
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-11-30 07:41
Hi, roland.walliser. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the iPhone 12 Series is not yet added to the official compatible and tested mobile devices but we'll help you forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI OM4. Thank you and have a great day!
It’s March 16th. How is that iPhone 12 testing going? Already a workaround for the MagSafe. Now, let’s get the phone compatible. Complete with working HDR and .5 zoom.

Amazon reference B08R3BWZ2Q
2021-3-15
Use props
GattoBionico
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52018 ft
Italy

I'm really disappointed about no HDR and Dolby Vision support on MIMO app. Are there news about updates?
Thank you
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules