Lost Connection
1220 6 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monetti
lvl.1

Spain

I have the dji fpv system. I was flying my racing drone and after a few seconds and very close to where I was, I lost the image. First, it stopped and then it turned black and restarted. What can be caused this? I understand that the connection may fail if I move it too far, but it was 50 meters. This is not the first time this has happened to me. How can I solve this problem?
2020-11-30
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Is your goggle power cord coming loose? If so, secure it with zip ties.
2020-11-30
Use props
Monetti
lvl.1

Spain

mc54 Posted at 11-30 08:50
Is your goggle power cord coming loose? If so, secure it with zip ties.

No, it wasn't that, the power cord was secure, but thanks for your answer
2020-11-30
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Were you recording in the air unit at the time?  There is a glitch in the air unit recording which can sometimes cause that.  I only record in the goggles now as it happened to me a couple times.
2020-11-30
Use props
Monetti
lvl.1

Spain

mc54 Posted at 11-30 12:55
Were you recording in the air unit at the time?  There is a glitch in the air unit recording which can sometimes cause that.  I only record in the goggles now as it happened to me a couple times.

No, in fact the air unit is flying without a micro sd card, I only record from the goggles. Should I put a micro sd on the air unit and configure it to record only from the goggles?
2020-12-1
Use props
Stefan_73
lvl.1

Germany

The typical problem for such problems are spikes or interrupts in the power connection to the air unit.
Install a lowESR capacitor and try to supply power to the air unit over a step-down(BEC). The latter one should fit to the power consumption of the air unit which is  considerable.
P.S.: I am on the latest FW release. Never had a single air unit recording problem since I switched to the Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB
2020-12-1
Use props
Monetti
lvl.1

Spain

Stefan_73 Posted at 12-1 03:42
The typical problem for such problems are spikes or interrupts in the power connection to the air unit.
Install a lowESR capacitor and try to supply power to the air unit over a step-down(BEC). The latter one should fit to the power consumption of the air unit which is  considerable.
P.S.: I am on the latest FW release. Never had a single air unit recording problem since I switched to the Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB

I will try that solution, thanks for your answer.
2020-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules