2237 19 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sebastian Mtl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64472 ft

Canada

Hi,

I just receive my new mini 2 since 15 min.
I open the remote and I see a lot of scratches on it.
So I look at the drone and , it have also scratches
I had an air, pro, pro 2 and I had no problems.
I who take care of my equipment, I can not keep it.

I think there was poor quality control.

What DJI can do for me ?

Thanks

IMG_6518.jpg
IMG_6519.jpg
IMG_6520.jpg
IMG_6522.png
IMG_6523.png
IMG_6524.png
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We apologize for any inconvenience. If your product has any cosmetic defects that are not caused by external forces, we suggest that you send the device back to DJI for testing. Kindly contact our Product Support to start a case. Thank you for your patience.
2020-11-30
Use props
Sebastian Mtl
lvl.1

Canada

If I send back the drone I lost shipping and time.
Can you make something for me?
2020-11-30
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

Sebastian Mtl Posted at 11-30 15:29

It's really trouble to return it for a replacement just because the little scratch. You may use dust-free cloth to wipe it and ask DJI to compensate you some gifts.
2020-11-30
Use props
Sebastian Mtl
lvl.1

Canada

Fat Panda Posted at 11-30 19:40
It's really trouble to return it for a replacement just because the little scratch. You may use dust-free cloth to wipe it and ask DJI to compensate you some gifts.

Unfortunately dust free cloth make nothing on it.
I just want a compensation or partial refund from dji
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Sebastian Mtl Posted at 11-30 15:29

Hi Sebastian, sorry for the inconvenience casued. You may try to wipe it to see if it works. At the same time, please send us an email to support@dji.com, we'll follow up on it and do our best to help. Thanks.
2020-11-30
Use props
Sebastian Mtl
lvl.1

Canada

I just try with cloth but scratches still here.
I send a mail to support via website.
I try trought the mail adress directly.
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Sebastian Mtl Posted at 11-30 19:49
I just try with cloth but scratches still here.
I send a mail to support via website.
I try trought the mail adress directly.

I have tried but unable to get your ticket number via your forum account, could you PM me your ticket number? I'd like to help you keep an eye on it. Thanks.
2020-11-30
Use props
Sebastian Mtl
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 11-30 20:22
I have tried but unable to get your ticket number via your forum account, could you PM me your ticket number? I'd like to help you keep an eye on it. Thanks.

How can I send you PM?
Can you send me one and I reply you?
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Sebastian Mtl Posted at 11-30 20:25
How can I send you PM?
Can you send me one and I reply you?

I have sent you a PM, you can check the PM (personal message) on computer.
2020-11-30
Use props
skawzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 343766 ft
Serbia

Fat Panda Posted at 2020-11-30 19:40

That is the problem, DJI needs to pay attention to that. They cannot send products with scratches because people PAY for NEW.
2021-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

skawzy Posted at 10-26 22:20
That is the problem, DJI needs to pay attention to that. They cannot send products with scratches because people PAY for NEW.

Hi, all. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you have any issues with the product you bought, you could contact us through email. We will try our best to help you. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/sg/support?from=store_footer
2021-10-26
Use props
djiuser_QhWFtNsZlb41
New
Singapore

I have faced the exact same issue with my mini 2, bought mine here at singapore on sat, opened it last night and I see scratches on a brand new product. This I cant accept. I've already contacted dji support and they said a representative from Asia team will  reach out to me. Now I cant even fly the drone for a project and I have to postpone the project and get this sorted out first. I'm going to contact the dji authorized store I bought it from. Since we have a 7 day return policy. Such a bummer. And I cant use the app on my samsung note 8. DJI, my very first time getting your product and it's not starting well. Please reach out to me.
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_QhWFtNsZlb41 Posted at 12-13 15:31
I have faced the exact same issue with my mini 2, bought mine here at singapore on sat, opened it last night and I see scratches on a brand new product. This I cant accept. I've already contacted dji support and they said a representative from Asia team will  reach out to me. Now I cant even fly the drone for a project and I have to postpone the project and get this sorted out first. I'm going to contact the dji authorized store I bought it from. Since we have a 7 day return policy. Such a bummer. And I cant use the app on my samsung note 8. DJI, my very first time getting your product and it's not starting well. Please reach out to me.

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Just to verify, where did you contact our support team, please? If it is convenient, please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with some pictures and the serial number of your drone, we'll follow up on it soon.
After sending the email, you'll receive a ticket number automatically, please let me know the ticket number. Thanks.
2021-12-14
Use props
djiuser_QhWFtNsZlb41
New
Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-14 00:21
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Just to verify, where did you contact our support team, please? If it is convenient, please send us an email to , provide us with some pictures and the serial number of your drone, we'll follow up on it soon.
After sending the email, you'll receive a ticket number automatically, please let me know the ticket number. Thanks.

Is this the case number? #3957689

Could you reach out to me so that i can either forward you the emails or could u let me know if you can see the emails?
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_QhWFtNsZlb41 Posted at 12-15 16:29
Is this the case number? #3957689

Could you reach out to me so that i can either forward you the emails or could u let me know if you can see the emails?

Got it. As per check, our team is following up on your ticket and will keep you updated via email. Thanks for your patience.
2021-12-16
Use props
VikiBoi_UniQuEz
New
Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-16 01:31
Got it. As per check, our team is following up on your ticket and will keep you updated via email. Thanks for your patience.

Are you able to advise me on my burning question. The reseller only replaced the drone alone from another mini 2 box instead of replacing my entire mini 2 fly more combo package. When i chatted with agents from DJI, they are telling me that the entire package should be replaced and not just the drone. It is really frustrating and i feel completely shortchanged. ANd each time i chat with an agent, they all say the same thing that someone is attending to it. Look, i have been bounced around for somet time and i would really appreciate someone who can stick with my concerns and attend to me. I am already feeling horrible after this purchase experience and DJI isnt really helping out with the situation right now. I hope you understand where i am coming from.
2021-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

VikiBoi_UniQuEz Posted at 12-16 02:16
Are you able to advise me on my burning question. The reseller only replaced the drone alone from another mini 2 box instead of replacing my entire mini 2 fly more combo package. When i chatted with agents from DJI, they are telling me that the entire package should be replaced and not just the drone. It is really frustrating and i feel completely shortchanged. ANd each time i chat with an agent, they all say the same thing that someone is attending to it. Look, i have been bounced around for somet time and i would really appreciate someone who can stick with my concerns and attend to me. I am already feeling horrible after this purchase experience and DJI isnt really helping out with the situation right now. I hope you understand where i am coming from.

We feel sorry for the unpleasant experience, we understand your feeling and will help to solve the case as soon as possible. We are checking your case with the corresponding team, and we will give you an update soon.
2021-12-16
Use props
djiuser_b3wDhjo9QMLb
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-11-30 15:17
We apologize for any inconvenience. If your product has any cosmetic defects that are not caused by external forces, we suggest that you send the device back to DJI for testing. Kindly contact our Product Support to start a case. Thank you for your patience.

This is insane. Mine has the same issue. It’s also missing the iPhone cord.
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_b3wDhjo9QMLb Posted at 6-1 17:35
This is insane. Mine has the same issue. It’s also missing the iPhone cord.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. May I confirm if your issue is that after you received the package, you found that your drone has scratches and doesn't have the cable?
2022-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules