638 6 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ED_210
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21568 ft
United States

Hi, there.

Before all of the salty comments start, I am new to Droning, and I just purchased my 3rd Mavic. Now I have the Mini(1), Air 2, and the 2 Zoom. I just wanted to know, before I make one myself, are there any storage cases out there capable of holding 2 or more drones... with or without the accessories... on the market anywhere? Because now I have a lot of gear to haul around, and I never take just ONE drone with me!
2020-11-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-12-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try the products section
2020-12-1
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here is where I got my case. This link is to the page where they are listing the case that I designed for sale on their website. You can buy any size case you want and have this company custom cut the foam to your exact design. Totally worth it. If you design it yourself you can save some money over buying a pre-designed cutout.

https://mycasebuilder.com/mcb-pr ... sebr-user-designed/

2020-12-1
Use props
ED_210
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21568 ft
United States

Cavu Films Posted at 12-1 13:44
Here is where I got my case. This link is to the page where they are listing the case that I designed for sale on their website. You can buy any size case you want and have this company custom cut the foam to your exact design. Totally worth it. If you design it yourself you can save some money over buying a pre-designed cutout.

https://mycasebuilder.com/mcb-pre-made-designs/drones/mavic-2-pro-in-a-pelican-1520-casebr-user-designed/

Oh, that's sweet! I like the layout. What I have envisioned is similar, just room for TWO drones... or even THREE! Thank you for sharing! :-)
2020-12-1
Use props
WKHTTH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 163438 ft
United Kingdom

This is where I got mine - Great product, very sturdy and great prices.

Trifibre Cases
Sorry ED_210 , didn't see you were in the States - they still might do shipping to you though.

2020-12-1
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

ED_210 Posted at 12-1 15:12
Oh, that's sweet! I like the layout. What I have envisioned is similar, just room for TWO drones... or even THREE! Thank you for sharing! :-)

Thank you very much.

What's great that you can easily design your own setup any way you want it. Hope you find something that works for you.
2020-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules