Submitting a Repair Request Won't work
1097 9 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbruso
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

I'm trying to submit a repair request but it won't work.  When I choose my region of "3-North America" and my country of "United States" I receive what looks like an error message in a red pop-up box with what I'm guessing is Chinese writing ("系统异常,请刷新重试"), translating to "The system is abnormal, please refresh and try again" in English.  I've been loggin in to try this most every day now for the last week or two and I need to submit a repair request before my DJI care refresh plan runs out on December 11.  Can anyone help?

Best,
Sean
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Sean, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I have tried and there is no problem on our side, could you please change a network or browser to try it again? If still no good luck, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support, our team will help to open a case and provide further assistance.
Please keep me updated, thanks.
2020-11-30
Use props
djiuser_OOb8vnL9r3Dr
New
Canada

i am not able to submit a repair too i tried to talk to their customer service
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_OOb8vnL9r3Dr Posted at 12-2 11:20
i am not able to submit a repair too i tried to talk to their customer service

Hi there. We're sorry for having trouble when submitting an online repair service. If you are currently located in Canada, we do apologize that this option is currently not available in your region. Please contact us via this link https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav our team will help you to further assist in creating a case. Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.
2020-12-2
Use props
sbruso
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-30 19:55
Hi Sean, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I have tried and there is no problem on our side, could you please change a network or browser to try it again? If still no good luck, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support, our team will help to open a case and provide further assistance.
Please keep me updated, thanks.

Thanks!  This worked. I switched to using the Mozilla Firefox browser instead of Google Chrome and was able to submit my request.

Best,
Sean
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

sbruso Posted at 12-2 16:36
Thanks!  This worked. I switched to using the Mozilla Firefox browser instead of Google Chrome and was able to submit my request.

Best,

You're most welcome. Glod to know that you have solved the issue, hope everything goes smoothly.
2020-12-2
Use props
djiuser_GVR3qteYnTnA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 581719 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-12-2 14:27
Hi there. We're sorry for having trouble when submitting an online repair service. If you are currently located in Canada, we do apologize that this option is currently not available in your region. Please contact us via this link https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav our team will help you to further assist in creating a case. Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.

I’ve also submitted an online repair request CASE CAS-10128658-F6Y7R9 SINCE August 12, 2022 and DJI still hasn’t gotten back to me on whether I can send it in yet. They’ve just been saying due to Covid requests have been delayed but this is a few months ago already. Quite frustrating and I’m a semi DJI fanboy with several of their products. Very disappointed.
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_GVR3qteYnTnA Posted at 1-21 05:31
I’ve also submitted an online repair request CASE CAS-10128658-F6Y7R9 SINCE August 12, 2022 and DJI still hasn’t gotten back to me on whether I can send it in yet. They’ve just been saying due to Covid requests have been delayed but this is a few months ago already. Quite frustrating and I’m a semi DJI fanboy with several of their products. Very disappointed.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We noticed that the shipping label has been sent before. But it may be expired now. We will ask the corresponding team to send you the shipping label again. Please note to check your email update.
2023-1-21
Use props
stanleyliu2003
lvl.1
Flight distance : 581719 ft
United States

OK, I still haven't received anything at all.  I don't know how customer service can go from ok to this bad.  I'm very confused
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

stanleyliu2003@yahoo.com Posted at 2-3 18:02
OK, I still haven't received anything at all.  I don't know how customer service can go from ok to this bad.  I'm very confused

Hi there, the shipping label has been sent to your email again on Jan. 1st. Could you please check if it's in your spam folder? If not, please tell us your backup email address and we will try to send the shipping label to your backup email.
2023-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules